53 [M]

! Warning: BxB sexual intercouse !

The wedding party was going off. Loud music, people dancing, drinking, laughing, talking, eating. Kids running around. To say that Lucas and Brandon were talented in making such things, was quite a surprise for their friends.

They didn't expect such a big party, with so many people. They didn't know about half of them. But they didn't care at all. What was important for them was that their happily just married couple was enjoying themselves.

But the two of them weren't on sight for a long time. They attended their guests for one hour, but then all of the people there lost sight of the two.

Lucas wasn't up to drink so much, but Brandon persuaded him on drinking a bit more.

The two of them were found after 2 hours near the bathroom, kissing each other like their life depended on it.

Lucas giggled as Brandon snaked his arms around his waist, putting his drink down. "Eager are we?" He giggled again. "Noooo~" Brandon whined, snuggling his head in the crook of Lucas' neck. "I'm just so glad that I am able to be with you. To call you mine. I want to seal our marriage with all the things we could do today, so it will mean for us the world."

Lucas' heart fluttered at those words that left Brandon's mouth. "It already means the world to me Bubble." He giggled again as Brandon started tickling his sides and giving little pecks on his neck.

"Noooo~ stopooop~ hahahahahaha..." Brandon stopped, looking right into Lucas' eyes. The two staring into their eyes, warmth spreading through their insides, butterflies flying in their stomachs, love swirling around them. It was a mystic moment for them and they couldn't be happier at this moment.

The two of them leaned in, connecting their lips in a slow and innocent kiss. Their eyes both shutting closed before they could even reach each others lips.

When the two detached, their eyes stayed closed, their nose touching.

"I love you." Brandon breathed out, opening his eyes, being met with hazel brown of his husband. "I love you too." He smiled sweetly, grabbing Brandon's hand walking out of the restaurant the party was held. Making their way to waiting taxi.

They got into their hotel after few minutes. The driver could see little stolen kisses through the mirror. Smiling sweetly at the two lovers as they exited and thanked him for the ride, the driver wished them goodnight and he drove away.

Lucas and Brandon found themselves in their room, right as the door shut closed Lucas latched himself at Brandon, taking Brandon by surprise him stumbling back hitting his back on the door handle, hissing at the impact.

Lucas detached himself from Brandon, looking worried. "Did I hurt you? Oh my god I'm sorry. Where does it hurt I can take some ointm-" He was cut of with a kiss and hands on his face.

Lucas was quickly thrown into oblivous state as Brandon dragged him into their bedroom. Sitting on the bed, letting Lucas sit on his legs. The two of them still making out.

Brandon's hands moved to Lucas butt resting there, spreading heat through the fabric, making Lucas squirm in anticipation.

Brandon used his hands to guide his lover to move his hips to his. Dragging him right back, Lucas got the hint, moving his hips back and forth, the two of them dry humping while making out.

They continued for next 10 minutes. Their erections were now clearly visible as Brandon switched their places, Lucas now layed on his back staring at Brandon's almost black eyes in the dim lighting of their room. Only street lights shining through their big windows.

"Did I say how I love you?" Brandon asked leaning in, hovering over Lucas, kissing him sweetly again. "You did." Lucas giggled through short kisses Brandon was giving him.

"Hmmm... But I feel like telling you even more how much I love you and how awesome and kind you are and of course handsome as hell." Brandon said going down Lucas' neck kissing him.

Lucas tangled his hands into Brandon's hair as the tingly feeling was lingering on the spots where Brandon gave him those kisses.

Their shirts were long forgotten somewhere in the room, probably on the floor near the window. Brandon's kisses still being placed on Lucas' torso and lover stomach.

Soon it was their pants, that were thrown on the ground. The two of them in a heated session, not caring about the world around them. Just immersed in the heat of their love and the moment.

As they kissed again, tongues involved, making wet sounds, their erections only hardening. The two of them shuffling on the bed to get into the middle, to be more comfortable. Lucas blindly searching for lube and condom, as Brandon started carefully sliding his boxers down.

"It will take longer to prep you sweetheart." Brandon mumbled placing kisses along his jaw.

"I don't really care bubble. Even if it would take five hours." Brandon chuckled at his lover's words. "Well then, we should start."

Brandon grabbed the lube that was Lucas' side, coating his fingers, Lucas spreading his legs, bringing Brandon's face to his, kissing him passionately.

Bringing his fingers to his rim of muscles, sliding one in carefully. Moving in and out, spreading it a bit to be able to add another finger. Lucas' muffled and quiet moans escaping his lips.

Brandon was going slowly, not to hurt his precious lover and make the moment even better than any other they've ever had.

Minutes flew past, and not long after Brandon was aligning himself at Lucas entrance.

The two shared a look before, Brandon started moving, filling Lucas entirely, him gasping in pleasure. Brandon grinned at him as he looked at his husband, as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, shutting them right away. His mouth wide open, breathy moans leaving his throat.

"Move faster please." Lucas pleaded, not satisfied enough with Brandon's slow place. Wanting to hear more of his moans too.

Brandon complied his movements increasing on speed as the slapping sound could be heard, because of the harsh thrusts. "Oh fuck!" Lucas let out a bit louder than intended making Brandon groan in pleasure. "Right there, please." Brandon rested his head in the crook of Lucas' neck. Lucas wrapping his legs around Brandon's hips, helping him with his movements. Their hands intertwined.

As Brandon started hitting Lucas' bundle of nerves near his prostate, his moans were even more prominent. Pleasure shooting through his body, centralized in his crotch. He knew he was going to cum in a bit. Tightening around Brandon, giving both of them even more pleasure by seconds.

"I'm going to come soon." Lucas moaned out, the familiar pit in his crotch filling up.

"Fuck me too. You're so frikin' tight baby." Five more thrusts and Lucas was cumming, coating their chests in his white substance. Brandon following him not long after.

They breathed out heavily staring longingly. "I love you's" Echoed through the silence in the room. And with that another chapter of their life was sealed.

A/N Uh... I don't like it... I couldn't find the right words, I'll probably add something and switch things up, spice it a little bit. Not sure yet.