"Need an ID, passport, even a birth certificate I can make it for you," Puffer said tossing Smii7y some fake IDs.

"That's actually pretty interesting," Smii7y said as he looked them over.

They looked pretty realistic. They had everything it needed to actually pass for a real thing. It's makes Smii7y wonder how many people are actually using a fake ID. Smii7y places them on a shelf and looked around the barren apartment.

"Why did you show me this," Smii7y said.

"Because dude you will eventually get caught... and it won't be an easy life when you do... Puffer can help you start over even if it's only temporary," Eli said.

"Thanks I probably be dead without you," Smii7y mumbled, not really the type to express emotions to his friends.

"I know let's head back to the car see you Puffer," Eli said and they both left.

"So do you have anything else to do," Eli said as they stood back to their original roof.

"Of course the night is still so young Eli," Smii7y said getting off the roof to his car.

Eli followed shortly after and the two headed off towards the estates. Smii7y stayed silent as Eli had fiddled with the radio. Smii7y had a couple of things in mind to do. Hit up some houses that hasn't been hit yet, tell Eli about what he's found, and then pay a quick visit to see John. He parked the car at a random estate and they both got out.

"Man you've been hitting up the big ones huh," Eli said.

"I've dabbled here and there it does help I know the son of the guy who owns the security," Smii7y said as he put on his MilkBag mask.

"Good to know," Eli said putting on a mask of his own.

Smii7y looked back at the estate he had chosen. It belonged to Marcel and Smii7y knew he and his family were over away at seas. It was to meet Marcel's future wife Simone so Smii7y knew the house was completely barren of people. Smii7y went to the power box and turned off the security system. With a push towards the front gate the two were off. Smii7y looked around the place and noticed that they had changed a lot.

'It's been a while since I've visited of course they would change things,' Smii7y thought as he looked through some drawers.

He didn't really have anything in mind to what he wanted to take but when a diamond crossed his path he couldn't help but stash it in his pockets. Smii7y watched Eli as he stashed in a diamond bracelet before moving onto the next drawer. When Smii7y moves onto Marcel's room he realized that the room was nearly empty, save from a bed and the drawers.

He quickly moved passed the room and went to the rest of the house. Meeting back up with Eli they both left the building and turned back on the security system.

"That was fun," Eli said as he looked over the things he's taken.

"What do you even do now," Smii7y asked.

"Private things don't worry about it," Eli said making Smii7y a bit curious now.

"Come oooon who am I gonna tell," Smii7y said with a lopsided grin.

"Still no... I need to keep some things from you," Eli said.

"Well I can sneak into the Keyes Residence without getting caught," Smii7y said.

"No way," Eli said.

"Uh huh I've been there several times," Smii7y said.

"Have you taken anything from them," Eli said.

"Wellll I'm working on one thing," Smii7y said and motioned Eli to follow him.

They reached Tyler's place and climbed up a tree. Smii7y watched as John was focused on a game in front of him.

"Who's the blonde kid never seen him before," Eli said.

"That is John Keyes," Smii7y said.

"I didn't even know they had a son... is he your next target," Eli said smirking.

"Of course he's so pure," Smii7y said.

"I wish you good luck Smii7y," Eli said before getting down from the tree.

'Til Saturday John,' Smii7y though before following Eli.

Not noticing two blue eyes staring at him from inside.

Hmmmmmmmm who was watching him? I don't know *shrug* I've gotten my motivation again. Also saying this it might actually leave me again haha. Ever new character I introduce may or may not return in later chapters but meh who knows :) also big drama in the next couple of chapters just letting you know ;)

With lots of love 💛

Brofish 👊🐟