Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Smii7y was currently in his private quarters of the base. He hadn't stepped outside after seeing Fitz with another guy. It's not like he's actually still in love with Fitz but he does care greatly about him; even though he hardly ever shows it. Their breakup was just as hard on Smii7y as it was Fitz. But he knew Fitz doesn't see it that way. His lifestyle becoming much greater then the love he had for the white man.

His thoughts wondered back to John. He should be getting ready to come and see him since he's already promised that he would. He decided that John could wait for a bit while he went to go see Fitz. He should just leave the guy to his own but Smii7y needs to know how much this stranger means to Fitz. He changed his clothes and put on the contacts he uses to change his eye color and left the building. He knew the guys wouldn't be coming today as they had to get some rich people stuff done. It was most likely for the balk John was planning.

'Maybe I could crash it a little,' Smii7y mused as he got in his car. He usually doesn't take the car as it's technically stolen but no one would care in this city he calls home.

'Hardly anyone does unless you're important enough,' Smii7y thought.

He finally reached Fitz's home and parked the car a bit away from his house. He snuck around back and spotted Fitz in his room. He knocks on the window catching his attention. He was treated with an immediate glare and stormed towards the window.

"Why shouldn't I call the police right now," Fitz said glaring at him.

"Because you could have turned me in a long ass time ago," Smii7y said smirking at him.

"Ugh you're despicable," Fitz said.

"So you gonna let me in or what," Smii7y said making Fitz groan.

"Fine get yo ass in here," Fitz said leaving the window.

Smii7y climbed in as Fitz said cross crossed on his bed.

"What brings you here other then to annoy me," Fitz said.

"To be honest I didn't think you'd let me in," Smii7y said rubbing the back of his head.

"Knowing you; you wouldn't leave me alone until I did," Fitz said.

"Well who was the guy you were with yesterday," Smii7y said bluntly.

"Where you stalking John yesterday I told you to leave him alone," Fitz growled out.

"No no no you got it all wrong...," Smii7y said.

"Then why were you here because if you're still after John I will tell him everything," Fitz threatened.

"No it's.... he's moved here," Smii7y said.

"Really," Fitz asked curiously.

"Yeah saw him yesterday," Smii7y said.

"Did he recognize you," Fitz asked.

"No he was asleep," Smii7y said.

"Oh my god you're despicable," Fitz said.

"But seriously who was that guy," Smii7y said.

"Shocking to say the least he's my boyfriend Toby... we met online and it just happened," Fitz said smiling softly.

"I'm glad you found someone," Smii7y said softly.

"Hopefully you'll find someone to break your terrible habits," Fitz said.

"Well I planned to be with the guys," Smii7y lies as he went back to the window.