Chapter 13

Ethan opened the door of the hotel suite and dragged in two large suitcases. The business hotel was hardly luxurious but the room was spacious and had a huge kingsize bed with a separate seating area with a small kitchenette and table near the window. Not that a freeway was much of a view.

Bree stepped in behind him dragging her small roller bag and immediately went into the bathroom.

"Zorne, the tub is huge!" She squealed excitedly.

He laughed with a little shake of his head. She had been trying to convince him to get a large Jacuzzi tub to replace the claw foot bath they had.

He opened the armoire and laid the first suitcase on the bed and started to unpack a multitude of outfits for Bree to wear throughout the weekend, he liked to have lots of options.

Bree had come from the bathroom and was staring at him open mouthed. "Are you really putting clothes away, Sir?"

"If they stay in the suitcases they'll get wrinkly, I'll not have you walking around looking like a bag lady." He answered in a playfully gruff tone.

Bree reached into the suitcase pulling out a crotchless mesh body suit, staring at him through the gauzy material.

"I don't think bag ladies wear things like this Zorne." She said as she pulled it against her face causing her to look like a stocking faced bandit, pig nose and all.

Ethan couldn't help but laugh as he reached out and snatched the body suit from her, carefully folding it and putting it in the drawer.

Seeing that he was running out of the sparse hangers the hotel provided Bree opened her suitcase, and took out the stack that was inside and hung them helpfully on the bar inside the closet. Ethan gave her a gentle smack on the bottom of thanks as she passed.

Breath hissed past her lips, he imagined the skin was still pretty sensitive from earlier, "Sorry Bree, you okay?"

"Yes Sir, and you're welcome," she said with a wink.

Bree lent her assistance by taking out his clothes and putting them on hangers as well, working together they made quick work of the task and then both flopped back on the bed staring at the closet that now seemed to bulge with its contents.

"Sir, I don't know that I could wear that much in a month, let alone a weekend."

"I know, it's all about the options, you never know what you are going to see here that could inspire you, I'll be open to suggestions if you see anything on the floor you'd like to try, but I don't guarantee it. There will be people selling clothing as well, let me know if anything piques your interests."

"Thank you sir, but I doubt they'll have anything in my size." She said in a disappointed tone.

"People of every size have kinks and places like this cater to everyone," he soothed reaching over to scratch her scalp.

"okay Sir," she said still sounding unconvinced.

He decided that that her mood was spiraling and decided to put a stop to it in the easiest way he knew how. He launched himself up and straddled her waist and began tickling her mercilessly. His wicked fingers pressing and wiggling in her sides, then up to her armpits and just above her collarbone.

"You better stop that, you better stop, I'll make you giggle til you pee your pants."

"I'm not wearing any pants Sir!" she squealed with shrieks of laughter squirming under him arching away from his tormenting fingers.

"Uh oh, looks like you better shape up before you make a mess then"

"Yes Sir! I'm sorry Sir, I'll shape up. I'll shape up!" she screeched breathlessly, howls of her laughter echoing through the room.