Chapter 7-Also NSFW

The music was turned down again but Bree could still feel the thumping beats traveling up through her knees as she looked around the room. Ethan had wandered off with a gentle pat to secure a piece of cheesecake for them to share. People were on the floor doing their own scenes including the Red dominatrix who had secured an older man in leather boy shorts and a harness into a kneeling stock.

She was prodding his ass with the sharp toe of her boot as she belittled and degraded him in a thick German accent. He seemed to be loving it.

The even tattoo of footsteps entered the vibrations at her knees and she knew that Ethan was approaching he'd obtained a leash from somewhere and clipped it on the plain leather collar, with a gently tug he urged her towards the table where they had started the evening.

Sam's white boater shoes entered her vision as well, the men settled onto the seat leaving a space between them. She slid over Sam's lap, she was rewarded with a reflexive prod, she grinned wickedly and gave an added unnecessary wiggle as she slid into the open space.

"Cheeky," Sam grunted as he reached down pulling her legs into his lap. Ethan cradled her as the move turned her body sideways.

"I am so proud of you," he said as he nuzzled the top of her head. "We couldn't have asked for a better outcome considering the rapid planning."

Sam was rubbing her feet and calves massaging the knots out of the muscles there, Ethan's strong fingers were squeezing her upper arms and shoulders. Reward for a job well done.

Bree felt safe and loved, she allowed her eyes to drift shut but within moments they were open wide as a booming female voice broke through her bliss.

"Samuel! You must introduce me to the stars of the evening!" demanded the red clad and apparently German Dominatrix.

"I am surprised," she continued without waiting for the introductions, "She is the sub or you are? Coddling her so." She tsked disapprovingly.

"Britta, this is Ethan Zorne and his sub Bree." Sam ignored her commentary.

"Ethan, this is Britta she is visiting us from Germany, she'll be doing some workshops at the upcoming Expo in Fort Worth." He continued, "My apologies, unlike her name she has no filter." He chuckled at his own joke.

"Sam you are lucky yours is the only establishment in town worth coming to. Either way the scene was fantastic. I would like to use your girl in my demonstration at the Bondage Expo."

"No, I don't think so, thank you for the offer though." Ethan's response was immediate.

Bree was relieved; she had seen the womans style and didn't think it would be a good match.

"Fine, keep the Schwein-frau to yourself then." The woman walked away imperiously.

Bree wasn't sure what she said, but she was sure it wasn't a compliment.

"Are we going to the Expo, Zorne?" she asked tilting her head back to look up at him.

"Well, it was supposed to be a surprise, but yes, we're going. We'll be doing a spread for it in the next edition of Simple Submission. I've got press and VIP passes we're also going to have a booth there so business can sign up for advertising and the like, You'll be writing and article for a first timer perspective."

"Yes Sir!"

"It wasn't a request," he said as he pushed her head back into his chest, squinting as he watched Britta return to tormenting the man she had been with earlier.

"Sam, thanks so much for your assistance this evening." Bree listened passively as the two men spoke.

"Anytime man, you know that. The premise was great, I love the dichotomy that we were able to pull off with some lighting, clothing choices and music. I couldn't be more pleased to have been a part of it! I was a little heartbroken that in the end it was you getting her off anyway, but mores the pity, I'll have my chance," he challenged.