Chapter 2- photoshoot

She cursed under her breath as he half dragged her out of the car to the makeup trailer that was parked out back.

They went inside and a woman with tattoo's covering most of the visible skin on her body smiled.

"Hey doll, I'm Liz, I'll be taking good care of you today. Ready?"

Ethan walked her over to the make-up chair and sat her down.

"She's a little nervous Liz," Ethan answered.

"Don't worry Ethan, I got this, she'll be fine."

As Ethan left the trailer a man haphazardly dressed in jeans, t-shirt and a well-worn flannel entered the trailer, holding a stack of booklets.

He tossed one into her lap.

"The photo spread is based on this novella which will be published in a serial style over the next several issues." His voice was a nasally, bored drawl. "You will read that and act out the scenes on an adlib basis."

"And you are?" Bree asked.

"Travis Reed, Art Director. I want you to go into this like a full blown scene we'll play it out and take photo's while you and Dex do your thing."

"So we won't be posing? We'll be acting? Will there be cameras?"

"It's a fucking photo-shoot, of course there will be cameras"

"I mean video cameras."

"We're not filming a porn here. It just helps with the flow if you just do the scene. Look just read the book, I'll come and get you when we're ready. We start the shoot at dusk." He shook his shaggy head and left the trailer muttering to himself about "Amateurs."

She turned her attention back to Liz who was on her cell phone.

"I need you and Virgil down here now." She was saying in an urgent tone to the person on the other end of the line.

Liz then moved to the back of the trailer and set about some sort of preparation leaving her time to peruse the novella.

It was a hot read, several scenes had her blushing. She would need to speak with Zorne before she went through with this. How far things were supposed to go? She felt stupid and unprepared for this jaunt into adult entertainment.

She had just finished the last page when two of the most flamboyant men she had ever seen entered the room. They were waving their hands around in excitement air kissing she and Liz as they bustled about setting up their own work areas.

"I see why you called Liz, we do have some work to do."

"mmhmm" the other replied.

"Bree these two fine gentlemen are Hugh and Virgil, they're going to be assisting me. You sit back and relax, we're gonna take care of you."

What was supposed to be hair and make-up turned into an all-day super make over. Bree was waxed from her eye brows to her toes. Her skin was exfoliated and buffed. Even body make up was applied to further smooth the skin. She hardly recognized herself by the time everything was complete.

Her waist had been cinched in a corset, which she had grown used to having been wearing one off and on for several months. The poodle Skirt was black with a light pink button up top and cardigan to complete the ensemble. Her hair was in a high ponytail and her bangs curled under tightly. She had a small clutch the contained a few props for the shoot.

The sun had begun its downward spiral as she stepped from the trailer. Her gaze was immediately drawn to Ethan; He was across the lot speaking with Travis. She hurried over to him and he smiled as she moved into his line of site.