"You will pay for that little brother." Alex felt Tyler's power skyrocket right past his and into Omni god king class, Alex shocked by the power was unable to see Tyler right in front of him in a near second.

"OMNI SLAYER SECRET ART: DRAGON FLASH." Alex slams his hands together to make a galaxy like dragon to charge at Tyler, but Tyler stood his ground, and all he did was power up.

"HAAAAAAAAAA." Tyler yelled as he was coed by a red aura sending flames everywhere.

"now brother fell my true power the power of the true Omni god King

"now brother fell my true power the power of the true Omni god King." Tyler told his brother who looked scared to face him in this form.

Jason pov

"Oh no." Jason heart fell into his feet.

"What what's wrong." Grayfia asked, Jason looked at her worried.

"That's. That's Tyler's ultimate form, Tyler's Final form." Jason told everyone, and everyone gasped in shock.

Alex pov

Tyler's power just went throw the roof how the hell am I able to Mach that kind of power.

"OMNI SLAYER SECRET ART: F-" I could not finish my sentence, because Tyler sent a sharp punch to my gut making me vomit blood, and go flying into a bunch of rocks.

"ALEX." Grayfia yelled to her love, I heard this and got up.

"So this is your true power elder brother." I thought to himself, and was punched in the face by I was sent flying back but Tyler warped his legs around my neck and slammed me into the ground braking my bones.

"Is this how it ends I fell so powerless, and to think I could take him in a fight." I thought to himself as Tyler sent the final punch.

"Guys I can't send Alex's heart rate." Keneko told everyone with tears in her eyes, and Nick looked ready to kill Tyler.

"WOW FATHER THIS TRASH." Tyler pick my lifeless body up and slammed me head into the ground. "WE BE THE NEXT OMNI GOD KING, AND I THOUGHT YOU WHERE SMART. THATS FINE I AM HERE SO I WILL BE THE TRUE OMNI GOD KING." Tyler yelled as stared to walk to everyone.

Alex's Mindscape

Is that it is this how my legacy goes down in history the Omni god prince that could not protect everyone." I thought to himself.

"Do you want power my boy." I heard a voice, and them from shadows he saw him, and in all his glory there he stood, Son Goku in his base form.

"Yes I want the power to protect everyone please Son Goku lend me your power I swear I won't use it for bad." I got on my knees and begged the god.

"Then boy repeat after me to awaken the power that you want, and chant the mightiest chant there is." Son Goku vanishes into Alex's body and he is on his knees with his eyes closed.