Stupid Uchiha

Here is another chapter. I hope you all will enjoy.

Kiarra pov -

I watch as the Uchiha leaves. Ha! I win! You're not going to beat Itachi if you can't beat me! Looks like I get the last laugh! Hahaha!

The Uchiha stopped and that's when I noticed I said that out loud. I'm doomed.

"What did you say?!" He asked glaring daggers dead serious.

"You heard me." I remarked. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL AM I DOING!!! I AM SOO DOOMED!!!!

He walked toward me. Damn Karma is a bitch. He was within arms length when he grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me up above his head. What the! I'm 120 pounds. Oh yeah... I'm as light as a fucking feather to him!!

"Don't ever say that again" Sasuke threatened.

"Tch. Or what." I challenged. God Kami help me.

He tightened his grip on my shirt and I started losing air.

He said nothing. Just kept choking me.

" S-Sasuke... Your ch-choking me." I managed a little above a whisper. He just smirked, but didn't let me go. He did the opposite. I made unwanted gagging noises. And my vision was failing. I saw black before he let me go. He dropped me and I was gasping for air.

Feeling like nothing is getting in my lungs. I stare at the figure above me and I could see no more. Stupid Uchiha.

....

I hope this is long enough for you. Tell me what you think in the chat or message me!