Kiarra's Lesson

Happy New year :) 3 days late, but I still got it. I'll try harder to update more often. But I can't promise anything.

Continued pov (Kiarra )

What's a girl gotta do to stay away from these idiots?! It's my watch, so I perched myself in a tree. Watching the moon intensely even though it won't be moving for a while.

No action happens, until I hear Kakashi call out to me from below.

"Kiarra."

I call back as I fall to the ground "Yes, Sensei?" As soon as I answer him, we hear rustling in the bushes. Is that an animal? Or a ninja? If it's a ninja, they're oddly stupid... Oh well I was getting bored of the peacefulness anyways.

Turns out, it was a person, I throw a kunai at it, it moves from the bushes to somewhere to my right. "Kakashi-sensei, I don't need to be good at genjutsu to know what you're doing."

"Precisely why you need to be trained in releasing genjutsu. Do you know the 3 ways to stop the jutsu?"

"Of course. The traditional canceling of the jutsu, an outburst of chakra, or outside chakra of the associates, right?"

"Exactly, but can you do it?"

He knows I can't release the genjutsu... the only way I can get out of this is with an outburst of chakra.

I gather my chakra and concentrate on overpowering the jutsu. I succeed.

With a sigh, Kakashi speaks to me in an exasperated tone."Kiarra..."

"What is it?"

"You can't keep relying on your own power to get things done. You've been in a genjutsu for a while, and you knew that. It's morning and the team is all up. You knew that, too. But instead of calling them for help, you took it upon yourself to release the jutsu by force. Almost completely draining your chakra."

"I'm not going to rely on weaklings like them to take care of me. I don't need them to get in my way." With that I feel 3 glares and 2 very sad faces staring at me. "I don't care what happens. I won't rely on them for any reason."

"We'll see."

...

2 updates in a day. I'm on a role XD

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED AGES AGO! I FINISHED IT TOO AGES AGO! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT DIDN'T PUBLISH, BUT IT DIDN'T! IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN BECAUSE OF THE SHITTY WIFI THAT I HAVE, BUT I'M NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS AT ALL!