Survival Challenge Fight

Sorry for the HUGE wait. Well... I do not own Naruto or any of its characters. Oh WAIT I do own Kiarra and the dogs that I never mention. I'm sorry for that too.

Lov you guys!

......................................................................................…..

Naruto pov-

All I hear is "Blah blah bells blah blah post blah blah lunch in front of you." That's all I listened to anyway. Then Kakashi-sensei explains why there are four of us and three of them. Who cares lets fight already!

"Alright ready?" Kakashi sensei asked/said. We all nod saying 'yes'.

"Hide!" He said. Everyone jumps out of the area and I stand right where I am.

Kiarra pov-

Gah! Stupid dobe! Why can't he have a god damn brain for once! And he is useing his Sharingan! What the fuck Naruto! Ever heard of 'COMMON SENSE'!!

I scold Naruto in my mind and watch as he took a simple trap so damn obvious and starts dangling from the tree. Dumbass. Kakashi takes his perverted book out and starts reading it and fighting. Showoff.

I need to make a plan. Oh look it's Sakura-teme! What's she up too?! I see her as she becomes surrounded with 'leaves' and is now trapped in a simple genjutsu. She screams so damn loud she could've broke glass! (exageration. She has sensitive hearing.)

I watch a kunai aiming at Kakashi and almost hit. Then Sasuke pops out and triggered his trap set for our sensei while distracting Kakashi with his fire ball. It almost worked but he disappeared leaving a confused Sasuke completely vulnerable.

"Sasuke below you!" I screamed at him. Too late. Kakashi tugged him down. Now only his head shown. Damnit I blew my cover! Gotta go and fast!

I run as silently as I could and bumped into Naruto. I put my hand around his mouth as he tried to speak. I put a finger to my mouth to tell him to be quiet. In my language 'If you open your mouth you are doomed to hell' Maybe that's a little harsh. Oh well. He can deal with it.

I go for Kakashi when I found him reading his book. He didn't let his guard down that's for sure. Of course Naruto comes up to him and attempts to get a bell. He touched one but it wasn't enough. He attacked from behind and Kakashi dodged.

He said something that I didn't understand. It wasn't a jutsu all he did was shove two fingers up Naruto's ass. He flew up 10 feet or more in the air.

I took that chance and attacked from above. I threw a kunai and he dogded just the direction I wanted him to. I run at him and jump as I use the correct handsigns. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" I shouted as 4 other mes showed up. I use them as a distraction, then, as they attack, I disperse them and throw kunai and shuriken at Kakashi. Aiming one for a bell.

I got the bell and looked at Kakashi and the others and throw it in there face.

In the end, everyone got their lunch. Except Naruto. He kept bluffing saying he didn't need to eat and he was fine skipping another meal. To my surprise, Sasuke was the first one to give up his food. It wasn't what he did that surprised me, it was that he started the giveaway. I followed his offer and set mine down in front of Naruto. Sakura, for once, disagreed with Sasuke. Wow that's a first.

"That's ok guys I got it." Naruto said trying to release himself. Huge fail there.

"Oh you gotta be kidding!" Sakura said with a disgusting face. "Alright but just this once." She said feeding him.

I didn't take my food tray back. I just left it there and didn't bother to glance back. I hadn't even taken a bite yet. "C'mon Kiarra. You need to eat too." Sasuke told me. Course I didn't listen. My stomach growled again and I took it back with a sigh. Then Kakashi popped up with a wicked face and dark smoke "You...... Pass"

"What!?" Sakura and Naruto chorused.

"I had said the same thing to my other students and they did as I said. I failed them because they didn't think of their teammates. You are so far the first to 'disobey' my orders in a good way." He explained.

............................................................................................

Yay! It's finally over and dealt with! Now I can work on my other story! I'm soooo super proud of myself for finally finishing all but one chapter! Yaya! I'm almost done til I need to actually update! Yes that IS  a HUGE thing for me!