Operation: Rescue- Just a Dream?

Kiarra pov

The hell? I wake up from my cell and realize that what just happened was just a dream. Seriously!? C'mon! Give me a freakin break! I must've never "let go" of Sakura's chakra. I was able to see through her eyes. Which means that something is happening. I have to get out of here. "Hey! It's time to take the little lady for a walk!" I hear one of Gato's men yell before laughing. Not long after that I was roughly picked up and forced to walk. Where am I going now.

I haven't made a sound since we left. It looks like we're headed to the bridge. Where my fri- teammates are. Why are we going there? What's Gato planning? Especially since he only sent three "ninja" with me. And it was at this moment where I started listening to the 2 people in front of me.

"Can you believe this girl? Gato thinks she's that girl." The guy on the left seems surprised. And who were they talking about?

"You mean the criminal? Yeah, I know what you mean." The other guy responded. The hell do you mean "criminal"? I don't remember being any such thing!

"Yeah. How much do you think we'll get if we took her in?" The one behind me sneered. The one on the left chuckled.

"I don't know, but we have to finish boss' plans before we give her to a bounty hunter that'll pay a pretty penny for her." He chuckled at the thought.

What are they talking about?

The whole trip later- Haku was taken down, Naruto is next to Kakashi, Zabuza is barely standing with very numb arms, Pinky is mourning over Sasuke's body, and Gato is orchestrating a take down. Gato kicks Haku's dead face, Naruto goes on a rant, and that's where this all takes place.

"Hey, Kakashi. You know who your village took in, right?" He smiles at Kakashi when he finishes with Haku. He uses Kakashi's silence to continue talking. All he does is stand up straight. "They say she's even harder to kill at her age than the Akatsuki." The hell is this guy spouting on about?! "It seems like she doesn't even remember," He says after looking at me, "What a sad thing you've done." He looks to Kakashi again, and he took this moment to speak.

"Kiarra. You're family is alive."

Can I go back to sleep again? I would totally like to go back to that dream.

...

Bam. I was so excited for this one, because this is where shit starts happening! I am loving the plans I have for it! But you guys are gonna have to wait til next update to find out if this is also a dream, or not.

Who knows? She could be in an alternate dimension for all you know. I will hope to update on around November 1st or the end of 31st. Somewhere during that time. You're welcome. Yes, the update this week is kinda short. Deal. See ya.