Our New Sensei

Well here we go with Kakashi and the others plz tell me what you think so far I'd really appreciate it!

Recap:

"It's not going to work Naruto" Sakura said sure she was right like always. Agreeing with Sasuke.

Recap end:

Sasuke pov- (Still in room)

"Come on Naruto. He won't fall for a dumb trick like that." I said trying to convince Nimrod that our sensei won't fall for his prank. Or 'Punishment' as Naruto calls it.

Naruto will never listen to anyone. He is just a stupid low-life loser who is just a sorry excuse for a ninja.

Kiarra pov-

Should I say something? Should I stay quiet? Should I tell them? No, I can't tell them! Not that. I don't know what to say. What to do. What would Mother say? What would Father do? Grandma wouldn't let me. So should I stick to the past? What am I going to do!

I had so much on my mind today and that isn't like me. What is making me want to open up to them? My instincts aren't helping me with anything right now. That shouldn't be happening. Not to me.

Why is this happening? Why are these questions roaming my mind? What must I do to stop this? Is this Detare's doing? Is there something I don't know that she does? Guess I'll have to find out on my own.

I was reawakened by a man with white hair and a book in his face. Ugh what now.

"Um... Okay not the best impression. Hello, my name is Kakashi. I will be your sensei from now on." He said.

Kakashi huh?

"Meet me on the rooftop and we will talk there."

...

Me: What's gonna happen next Kiarra?

Kiarra: How should I know?

Me: Ummm... Cuz you are the star of the book...

Kiarra: So. You are wriiting it.

Me: Ummm... Damn you're good!

Kiarra: Thank you.

...

Well?