Introductions: Emo, Annoying, Dumbass, Pervert!

I don't own Naruto...

Me: Alright here we go...

Naruto: Oh. Hey. Jaki-chan...

Me: Umm... Hey... awkward.

Kiarra: What are you doing Jax?

Me: Making a new chapter.

Sakura: Yeah well you're a horrible writer.

Me: Well it is my first- Hey! I don't see how you can do any better!

Sakura: Fine whenever you're done I'll make one of my own!

Me: Oh yeah! What about?!

Sakura: About me and Sasuke!

(Me&Kiarra&Naruto burst out laughing)

...

on with the chapter.

...

Kiarra pov:

We were now on the rooftop of the building listening to Kakashi-sensei. Waiting for instructions.

"Well why don't we start by introducing ourselves" He said.

"What do you mean?" Sakura asked.

"You know: Your likes, dislikes, dreams, hobbies..." He answered.

"Oh okay. Why don't you start." Naruto said.

"Alright. My name is Kakashi Hatake. I like a lot of things. I dislike very little. My hobbies are.. well.. none of your business. And I don't have a dream." He said.

"Hey that's no fair! All we know about you is your name!" Naruto whined.

"That's mostly because I'm the teacher and you are the student." He said.

"Alright why don't you go first. In the pink."

"Oh ok. My name is Sakura Haruno and what I like is... well, who I like is..." She said looking at Sasuke blushing llike hell.

"Alright now it's your turn" He said gesturing to Naruto.

"Ok! My name is Naruto Uzomaki! What I like is when Iruka-sensei takes me to the Ramen shop. My hobbies are going to the ramen shop and my dream is... TO BE THE GREATEST HOKAGE! That way everyone will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody! Sombody important" Naruto said back.

Is he annoying or what?

Sasuke pov:

This is just pointless and a waste of time! Sakura is annoying and Naruto is just a stupid, ignorant loser. They'll only get in my way. I don't know about Kiarra though. She is just too quiet. Even for me.

She has never watched my every move. Never crowded my desk. Never even became a screaming lunatic like, for example, Sakura and Ino. They're the worst.

"Alright your next the kid in blue." Kakashi mentioned to me.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. My dislikes... Everything. I don't have a hobby. My dream is to restore my clan and destroy a certain someone..." I answered.

(oops left the ittalics on anyway this wasnt his thoughts when it came to Kakashi's interruption.)

Kiarra pov:

"Ok last one. You at the end." He told me.

"My name is Kiarra Tinako. Well you'll have to find out anything further than that by yourself." I said all emo like.

Everything I said was true at least. I won't lie to my own sensei.

Kakashi pov:

These kids. A team of misfits and entirely different perspectives and personalities. I wouldn't be surprised if they were to become chunin. I really need a vacation!

"Alright everyone. Meet me at the bridge tomarrow. Oh and don't eat breakfest."I instructed them.

Sakura pov:

Kakashi sensei told us not to eat breakfest and before I could question him he poofed out of sight maybe to read more of that book. But hey who knows...

...

Ok everyone. What did you think of the chapter that took forever to make? I think I need to read over it again to make sure it isn't short. To put myself into your shoes and see what happens.