Why? (Sasuke Love Story)

I do not own Naruto and this is my very first book so bare with me...

WARNING: I'VE SKREWED EVERYTHING UP! I HAVE TO REWRITE THE WHOLE THING!!!!!---Fixed It...Not Really but meh

My name is Kiarra Tinako. My clan symbol is a crescent moon which resembles the energy source of the element water. Since I am the last of my clan I don't talk to anyone and I am always quiet and I ignore all the eyes sending a flare in my back from all the boys who have hearts in there eyes and the girls that love Sasuke Uchiha. I think they are jealous because I took the empty seat next to him.

Naruto jumped ontop of Sasuke's desk. He looked at the group of girls and then back at him. Naruto was right in his face when he said. "What do they see in you." Naruto was obviously jealous.

A classmate had pushed his seat back that happened to push Naruto forward.(I know u know what happened next. They KISSED!) "Hm. Well. That was... disturbing." I said as I saw lightning flash through their eyes.

"Aww I wanted to be his first kiss!" Sakura whined.

" She's pissed" I mumbled. I was too quiet to be heard. Of course I didn't want anyone to hear me.

"Naruto!" Sakura said slapping her knuckles in the palm of her other hand. After that, Naruto got beaten to a pulp! I could barely see his blue eyes!

......... intro(before school started)

I train my brains out to become stronger. So I can destroy my sister. For what she has done I cannot forgive. She had destroyed my home... our home. NOW SHE WILL PAY!

-Flash back-

"Mommy! Mommy! Look at what I found!" I said holding out a white stone that was chipped like the moon that was in my hand. "It's beautiful honey." She said with a smile...

-later-

I was walking down the street in the direction of my home. It's never this quiet. It's like the place is deserted.

"Where is everyone?" I asked myself.

I came to a stop at the entrance of my home. No one was outside. No one was in the distance. None of the lights were on. This is strange. Why aren't there people outside? What's going on? It's only 7:00 at night.

"Something's wrong. Where is everyone and why aren't there any lights on in the houses?"

I started to walk and entered my home. No noises were heard. Nothing but the wind through the open windows and the creeking wooden floors. Having the windows opened weren't part of tradition so why are they open now?

"Hello? Anyone home?" I tried to listen for a response. I couldn't even see the dogs that used to greet anyone that came in. Now... Everything seems dead.

I walked through the halls and saw a red liquid on the ground and followed it with my eyes. It was coming from the door and the left side of the 3 foot hallway. Of course I followed it. Remember the term 'Curiosity Killed the Cat'?

I opened the door and when I took a step in and followed the blood again I gasped and screamed. My mother and father were slaughtered and there stood my 15 year old sister.

I fell to the floor."D-Detare"(DE TAR E) "W-what h-happened he-here?" I stuttered shaking. I touched my mother's cold dead face with me palm and looked up at my sister. I couldn't hold my tears so I just let them fall.

"I killed them." She said with no emotion at all. She grabbed me by my hair and held me up. She replaced her hand around my neck and slammed me against the wall. I coughed up blood as I was only 6. And she was a lot stronger then me.

"W-why D-Detare? Why d-did you do i-it?" I asked terrified and through sobs. Now I was shaking not just because I was scared but also because of all the people my sister killed. Including my whole family.

"Because they don't deserve to live. They are all low-lives! I've killed them all. Every single ninja and child in the Tinako clan. But I will spare your life. You need to fill your heart with hatred and nothing more. No friendship. No loyalty. No happiness. No anything. If you want to eliminate me from this world you will do as I say and not the other way around."

"A-All?! Every one of the Tinako clan?" It was all coming back to me now. The windows. The reason no one is outside. The way it's so quiet. How everything seems to be gone. I understand now. Detare killed everyone.

Uh duh! That's what she just said genius! Is it just me or am I the only smart one?!

Then she vanished and I slid down the wall. I hugged my knees and stared at my dead parents. Wait if that's my family, then where are the dogs?

I looked around the room without moving my head.(I can see with the vibrations in the air). There in the corner was two terrified dogs. They were alive and breathing, but shaking as if they just saw a ghost. I raised my hand to them and they started to crawl slowly. Then I snapped my fingers.They came up to me and crawled on my lap and I put my knees down. I sat on my knees and pet them. The female pressed her head to my gut and I hugged her in response. The male was sitting on my legs and nudging my neck.

This is what's left of the Tinako clan. A female dog that was entirely black. A male dog that was entirely white with black ears and paws like mittens and earmuffs.

Then there was me Kiarra Tinako. Kyoko (KEY O CO) was the female and Eidan (I DEN) was the male.

-End Flash back-

I had alot on my mind. Iruka-sensei told us we had to do the transformation jutsu again because of Naruto and everyone moaned and groaned from the cause of Naruto's skrew up. Once class was over we had to take the Graduation Exam and make 1 perfect shadow clone. Instead of 1 though, I made 9. I passed instantly. I was the last person to be tested. After that everyone was with their families congragulating them. (Kiarra got a blue forehead protector. In case you didn't know. lol)

Every other genine graduated. Except for one, Naruto. Really I couldn't care less so I just walked home. Letting everything disappear. I don't care if that kid passed or not!

I got home and turned the knob. All the walls in my home had nothing but one picture per wall. That was the only color on them. My house consists of a backyard big enough for short limited training, 2 bathrooms, a guest room, my room, my sisters room, my parents room, and an empty room I filled with my instruments. My parents had an on suite bathroom. I'm not a painter but I do draw sometimes, and listen to music, sometimes I even play my guitar and sing a little. I have an electric guitar, acoustic guitar, piano, violin, cello, xylaphone, mallets, trombone, trumpet, clarinet, flute, piccolo, bass, drums, harp, electric harp, recorder from my younger years, and an viola. I am disciplined and a hard worker.

It was getting a bit dark so I went to my room. I stripped completely and took a shower. I wouldn't consider myself hot but if I really cared, I'd be showing off to all the boys and girls at school. I hate attention!

I got out of the shower and wrap myself around with a towel. I opened the door after drying myself off keeping myself wrapped with the towel and went to my dresser. I pick out the nightgown I bought last week.(I'll Leave the colors, fabric, and design to your imagination. Y u ask? Cuz I'm lazy that's y! :P)

It's late and the sun is setting so I make dinner which is instant cook ramen chiken flavored and put it in the microwave.

-After dinner-

I went up to my room to go to bed. Once I get there, I get under the covers and let the crickets sing me to sleep.

-next day-

...

Man why do I have to be so STUPID! Oh btw I'll be doing those completely off topic things I believe they are called Disclaimers? Oh well...

...

Me: Kiarra? Why do you have to have such a skrewed up family?

Kiarra: Why don't you ask Detare? I'm sure you'll get some answers from her.

Me: No thanks. I wish to keep my head thank you very much!

Kiarra: I thought as much. Anyway on to the next chapter!

Me: Yep! =P