Explanation Time

Sorry. I haven't been able to update. I'm having a deep depression break down. Sorry.

Kiarra's pov -

Sasuke stared at me as if I had two heads. Teme Sasuke. He seemed disturbed. Ha! Don't like the sound of cracking bones,eh? I pop my knuckles and he flinched. "What? I hurt." I say as if I didn't know why he flinched.

"Tell me. Why are you here when I specifically told you not to follow me. And it better be good too. Or I will make you feel sorry." I threatened.

"Hn."

"You asked for it." I mumbled getting up with a kunai in hand.

"Ok ok I'll talk!" I smirk in triumph,"I followed you because I didn't want you to get hurt." He explained

"Fine. I'll let it go."

Well your a true Uchiha, because you're a true pain in the ass!

Sasuke pov -

Well at least I'm off the hook for now. Hn.

She leans back and pops her back again.

"Can you do that somewhere else?" I almost pleaded.

".....No" She tells me with a smirk.

When she did it one last time I stood up and went to find food.

She is such a pain.

Sakura pov -

Where has my Sasuke-kun gone to? He hasn't come out of his house. Maybe I should check on him...

I walk through the streets of Konoha. Heading towards the Uchiha compound. When I found Sasuke's house, I knocked. No answer.

I knocked again a little harder.  Still no answer. I knocked one more time, and still no answer. I opened the door and he wasn't home. I looked in his room and he wasn't there either.

Where could he have gone to?

Naruto pov -

Where is that teme? I need someone to beat. I don't have time to look for him. I need to train more. I need to become stronger to become Hokage!

......

Sorry guys but this is all I can come up with. I will try to make an update soon. Any suggestions, ideas, something? I hope you all enjoyed it.