Operation: Rescue Part 1

Sakura pov

I wake up panting like a crazy person. The other two are still asleep. I guess they didn't have the same dream. That didn't feel like a dream, though. I felt a fluctuation in my chakra when I woke up. I think Kiarra tried to show me something. "Guys! Guys! Wake up! Hurry!" I rush quietly through the halls to Naruto's room before I get to Sasuke's room.

"Ngh. Sakura... what is it?" Naruto almost sighs. This ought to wake him up.

"I found Kiarra."

He shoots out of bed and I leave his room to find Sasuke already up. "I heard." 'Gaaaaahhhh! Sasuke's so cool!'

When they are dressed, I take them outside and explain Kiarra's situation. They nod and we start making our plan.

"Ok. We know where she is being held. We know who the strongest person is. We understand the stakes. Now we have to come up with a plan." Naruto nodded, determination in his eyes.

"It's not that easy." Kakashi-sensei appeared out of no where. We all jumped, startled by his sudden presence. "Do you even know how many they are? Or how many are stronger than you?"

"Ehhhh..."

"You're not going."

"WHAT?! YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING!" Naruto yells.

"We'll have to get her tomorrow. I have a plan. Since we're going with Tazuna tomorrow, and I'll be clear to take off these bandages before he is able to leave."

"What are we going to do?" I ask.

"We'll figure it out when we get there. For now, go back to bed." He vaguely answered.

Kiarra pov

Hmm. I felt her chakra move, along with the others, but when a fourth chakra appeared out of thin air they all separated. It must have been Kakashi-sensei. Otherwise, they'd still be together, or after me. They still must've come up with a plan.

I guess I'll have.... to wait.. until... tomorrow....

That was the last thought I had until I fell apart and let the darkness take me.

...

The next update will be very soon. 19th being the latest, hopefully.