Chapter 25

Sometimes I wonder to myself; why must life be so confusing? I mean life is the beautifully ugly thing that we have to go through, and sometimes it gets really hard, but at the end of the day life is worth it.

And I guess sometimes people go through though crap, and when they least expect it, their life gets a whole lot better! Like did you expect my brother to come back to me? I didn't either. Part of me knows not to question it, because, I should just be grateful.

Even though sometimes it can get tough, I somehow have managed to pull through. I guess I have to thank all of the wonderful people in my life.

I had been trying to think of a way to thank everyone, for everything they have done. This is such a hard choice, I want to say so many things, in so many ways. I want to express my gratitude in words, but some how the words just dont come.

Then I realize that I know what to do.

----------------------------

"Thank you to all these incredible, loving people who have been there for me, and with me through the past year. It may have been a tough and rough journey, and I may have been a burden to deal with at times. I just wanted to say that you guys are my family, we may not be blood related, but no matter what. We are family. I'm here for you, and you can lean on me whenever you dont have strength. I am here if you ever want to talk or whenever you just need reassurance. I love you guys, so much, more than you will ever know. I want to keep telling you how beautiful and amazing each one of you are until you believe it yourself. I want to help you spread your wings, and help you fly to new heights. I want you to be free and to live life in the most beautiful way. I want you to be happy, and to have everything wonderful, the universe has to offer. I can not even begin to understand where I would be right now if you weren't here by my side. Thank you, so god damn much."

I smiled at the paper, feeling the tears start to glisten in my eyes. I could feel the tears of joy form in my orbs, and I could feel the tears that would form in theirs when they read it.

-------------------

I wake up the next morning to find a curly orange haired boy cooking some delicious food. It smelt like heaven in a dish. I wonder how long hes been cooking? I wonder how he became so wonderful at it?!

I slowly approached the kitchen, cautious not to disturb his perfect cooking. I tip-toed as best I could, until I sadly fell into the only piece of hardwood floor that creaked. Of course! The luck is so bestowed upon me. Haha, no.

He whipped his head around, boaring his eyes into mine. The smile slowly creepied on his cheeks, whilst he noticed my very awkward body positioning, due to the creaking floor.

Then, suddenly an arisen chuckle escaped my lips, and his soon followed.

"W-willow what the hell are you doing? hahaha!" He said in between chuckles.

"I don't even know! Ahaha!" I said feeling almost as if I were just high off of happiness! It's such an odd feeling.

"What are you even making? It smells like everything good in the world!" I said licking my lips, almost as if I was eating it already.

"It's a surprise!" He said with a wink, and then motioned for me to leave. Ugh little brothers! After that, my stomach decided to making whale noises, how lovely.

------------------

After a wonderful breakfast, Blake finally woke up, feeling very sad that he missed such a wonderful ensemble of food. Haha, sucker. At first, I didn't even notice he was up, until later anyway.

I was washing the dishes, to thank Luke for breakfast, and out of nowhere, I feel strong arms wrap around my waist, as if to almost hold me, and promise to never let me go. I could feel his head rest on my shoulder, as his cheek pressed into mine. I leaned over to kiss his cheek, and I could feel Blake smile, as I did so. He then yawned, indicating that he was still tired. I guess today's my lazy day.

Tomorrow I start school again, even though its only a couple weeks before Christmas break, my school said I should come back and readjust.

I'm so nervous and anxious, I'm just so glad to have Blake by my side. Forever and always by my side.

--------------------------

A//N: Sorry its been forever! I'm going to try and update more often! Thanks for reading! Love ya guys<3 ttyl

~Torasaur:):3