Chapter 3

I chewed on my lip to stop myself from smiling, when would I stop running into this guy? Never I guess.. I mean, I surely don't mind it.. no wait I do mind it- who am I kidding, no I don't. He has an effect on me, this is not good.

"I'm sorry..."Blake muttered, before realizing it was me.

"We just can't seem to stay away from each other can we?" He continued, with a wink.

I could feel my cheeks turn crimson, and I turned onto autopilot, by hiding my face in my hair. Ugh I hate all these habits I have, and does he have frustrate me like this. I peered out of the corner of my eye, and saw his beautiful purly whites. Gosh, I wonder if there is anything brighter on this earth? yes the sun.

" Well, I know that I can't seem to stay away from you!" I said, feeling my cheeks ignite crimson, yet again. UGH STOP CHEEKS, STOP. 

"I'm just kidding by the way.." I said turning away from him. Focus...focus. Nope, not happening.

"Come on beautiful, you know you can't." He said, with his cocky, sly smile.

"B-beaut-tiful? Wha-" I stuttered- great.

"I am only speaking the truth, you are quite attractive." He said.

"S-stop it.." I said, I pushed his shoulder, out of god knows where. 

"I'll only stop it when you stop!" He said, and this time being even more playful than ever. Gosh, I have only known this chap for what, 1 hour, and I can already feel my heart thump hard against my chest. My throat gets dry, whenever I even his oceanic orbs.

I pushed him, but, only after to turn away. I. Will. Not. Let. Him. See. My. Cheeks.

Blake placed his hand on my chin, forcing me to look at him, but I refused to make eye contact. He poked my cheek and revealed his heavenly dimples. I was about to turn away until-

"Everyone sit down!" Mrs. Rimas interrupted us, and we could feel a whole classes set eyes on us. We instantaneously pulled apart. I rushed to my seat, and looked down, as Mrs. Rimas continued to speak.

I finally got the courage to look up, and pay attention to the teacher. She looked at me, literally 10 seconds after I looked up. She smirked, realizing that she knew everything that was happening. Between Blake and I, I mean. God Damn it, I hate when people are incredibly intuitive like that! Well, at least she isn't stupid like other teachers, and tells the class- or something like that.

Mrs.Rimas caught my attention by speaking my name. "...Willow, won't you?"

"Em, sure." I said, while standing up, and opening my mouth to speak. Only stoping to give it some thought first. Even though I hate speaking in front of people, I still pushed back any negative thoughts, and did it on impulse.

"Hello, my name is Willow Cleary. I lived in Ireland, until I was 11, hence my slight accent. Then, I moved to Canada f-for 5 years, and to America now. All because of my Dads job, uh I guess, em yeah." I said, and sat back down, not bothering this time to look for reassurance of the faces in the class. Because there wasn't any.

I sat down in my set, and I swear I could feel eyes on me, the most terrifying feeling. I felt like leaving the classroom, but sadly I couldn't. Ugh school.

"You're way too shy have some confidence in yourself, Willow." A male voice spoke.

I walked over only to find it was Blake.