Chapter 8

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, ugh who would be calling me at this ungodly hour?! I look and see Blakes name pop up. this boy should know not to call me this early in the morning.

"Hello?" I ask, sounding half dead, maybe because I was.

"WILLOW MEET ME AT THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL IN 30 MINUTES." He shouted, later hanging up. So romantic, haha no. What the hell? But, my way too curious side was taking over. Guess who's going to school early today?

I took a final look in the mirror, and then went to the kitchen. After getting my schoolbag, I grabbed a Muffin, and got in my car. I decided to drive myself today. I was pretty early, so I decided to stop by Starbucks to get a hot chocolate. I can't stand the taste of coffee, plus I don't believe in it. So, I just get hot chocolate, plus it tastes so much better than coffee. I turned on the Radio, and headed towards my school. I pulled into the parking lot, parking my car in one of the spots in the back- near my locker.  I plugged in my headphones, and Passenger's "Travelling Alone," started playing- one of my favorite songs right now.

I walked to the back entrance near my locker, and it turns out the school isn't even opened yet! This boy was crazy. But, I was crazy for  him. I wonder what will happen, will we end up together? What takes place in our future? So many questions, but, time will only tell the answer.

They do say that time is the best medicine, well that and a good laugh or long sleep of course! My grandma used to say "what whiskey can't cure, there is no cure for." Which is a quote that best describes her I think. I miss home. I haven't been back to Ireland in a long time, and I'm missing it more each day. At the same time, I am really enjoying the place where I'm at right now. I have a couple new friendships, which I hope to blossom...and other relationships too.

Speaking of other relationships, Blake surprised me by wrapping his arms around my waist, and hugging me from behind. My lord was he cute. I still wasn't used to this whole relationship thing, because my last one was around a year ago, when I was so young. 

Wait, what are Blake and I even considered?

I guess I should save that question for another day. 

"How was your sleep gorgeous?" He said, smiling at me.

"Peaceful, until you woke me up." I said, half joking. What? I value my sleep.

"I'm sorry, but I just can't stay from you." He said, deadly serious.

"I know the feeling." I said looking back at him.

The rest of the time we just kept talking, and everything. It passed by fast, sadly and ended up making me last for class.

 I had to run before I missed Business, which   I wouldn't mind.

"You're cute from behind ;)" Is the text Blake lastly sent me.

I smiled and put my phone away, as the bell rang. Mr.Z started talking, I guess we were getting a lecture- oh great. I decided to take a couple notes. After our 50 minute lecture, I finally read the text I got from Blake. It said; "But I miss you:*" I smiled, and chuckled at his cuteness. I texted back;"I'll see you at lunch, meet me by my locker! 1246.<3" He texted back saying sure, and that he can't wait to see me.

English went by quickly, I recieved two books to read in 1 week. I adore reading, so it shouldn't be a problem, but it was the fact that I had a 5 page essay due at the end of the week to. Plus, Mrs. Smith gave us a ton of lectures on her kids again, like that ladies life is pretty much her kids. Well, at least they are close, I guess. The lunch bell ring, and my heart started racing. Oh Blake, why must you do this to me?! 

I went to my locker and put my Business, and English stuff away. I turn around, only to see Blake literally, right behind me. He smiles at my surprised expression. I think he loves how shy I am sometimes, or maybe thats just me, who knows.