Chapter 20

I gasped in awe. How could I have been gone for that long? How could I have easily leave that fast, and for so long? I made a realization, thats why everyone was missing me, and why they were traumatized by my absence.

Even though I don't know them, I can't seem to let go of this deeply-routed tie to them. They feel like family to me, but I can't name majority of them, how is that? I hope I can figure out myself, and remember everything again. I hope I can learn to love them again.

"O-oh, I see. How the hell am I not hungry if I was out for 5 weeks?!" I said, generally surprised.

Blake, I think, bursted into laughter. He started laughing a little too hard, and then started slightly crying again. He looked into my own Sky-Blue orbs, and searched, as to almost find the person he's been without for such a long time.

"I'm not sure, are you experiencing any stomach pains or anything?" The nurse asked.

"None that I know of." I replied.

"I'll grab you some lunch sweetie." She said, placing her hand on my thigh, before smiling and leaving the room.

---------------------------------------------------------

After the nurse had left, Blake cautiously came over, and sat beside me on my hospital bed.

"S-so how are you feeling?" He said, after sniffling slightly.

"I'm feeling odd, I can't seem to grasp everything around me, sometimes it feels like everything is coming at me all at once, you know?" I said, rambling on. It just felt so natural to tell him everything, almost like it was second nature to me.

"You mean overwhelmed?" He said, with a small smile.

"Yeah! Thats it!" I said, glad I remembered! Maybe I'll start recalling things now! I thought, genuinely excited.

Blake chuckled and stared into my eyes, before leaning closer to me. He gradually got closer eventually got only a mere 3 inches from my face. I didn't know what to do. I barely knew the kid, but at the same time I knew everything.

My instincts were telling me to follow my head, but my heart overpowered my mind, in the moment. I leaned into him, and place my forehead on his, still unsure of what was next.

I glanced down at his lips, and then into his eyes. But, his eyes were already blaring into my own, it felt like our souls were reaching out to each other through our eyes. Well, they do say that the eyes are the windows to the soul. And boy, did my soul adore his, but, not as much as my heart.

The next thing I knew, his lips softly grazed onto my own, he sure didn't fail to have an effect on me. I went against everything that made sense to me. Blake sure made me do exactly what I shouldn't be doing. He may make me do stupid things, but something tells me he makes me be the best possible version of myself, that I could be.

And I hope, that I brought out the best in him as well.

--------------------------------------------

The girl with dark hair came into my hospital room, along with the red-headed one. I guess they came here to tell me about myself? I'm not sure, guess I'll find out.

"Hey Willow, how are you doing?" The one with dark hair asked.

"A bit overwhelmed, you?" I said slightly smirking, because the memory with Blake, and that word.

"Uhh, I've been better." The one with dark hair said, a bit weirded out by my smirk I guess.

"Do you remember anything Wil? Anything?!" The red head said with deep concern.

"Not really, jog my memory, or try to?" I said, feeling terribly guilty.

"Hmm well, what do you want to know?" The dark-haired girl asked.

"Anything." I simply stated.

"Uhh, okay. Your name is Willow Grace Cleary. You grew up in Claringford, Ireland, with your little brother, your mom and your dad. But, since your dad moves around a lot, you lived in Canada for 5 years, and moved there when you were Eleven. You and Blake have been dating for nearly 3 months now, and he really loves you. He adores every part of you, and he always will. You don't even understand how afraid he is to lose you, so hold in tight okay?" She said, with sadness nearly spilling out of her eyes.

Tears nearly stung my own, as I bit my lip to keep them from quivering. I nodded to try and reassure her, that I was going to fight and hold on, just for everyone, especially for Blake.

"W-what's your names?" I asked attempting to get my mind off of things.

"I'm Tori, and this is Lily." Said the redhead, I mean Tori.

"Hi, uhh, are you from Ireland?" I asked, looking at Tori.

"Yes, you invited me to America for a visit, but I loved it so much here, and I loved the people so much, I decided to stay for a while!" She said with tons of excitement.

I smiled and looked at my hands, she seems like such a great girl.

"How did I meet you?" I asked the other girl.

"Oh! we're neighbours. You live right beside me, and my hectic family! One day, you were walking back to your house, and you introduced yourself, and we were instantly like sisters! You were always such a friendly and outgoing girl." Lily, I think, said with a genuine smile.

"What happened to my family! Why aren't they here?!" I said, really worried about the answer.

"Well uh, u-h I think Blake should explain it to you, I'll go get him." Tori said.

Lily had to go, her cousins were coming in town, for her little sisters birthday. Which made me feel bad for keeping her here.

-------------------------------------

Blake walked in a automatically grabbed my shaking hands, as he sat beside my distant body.

"Willow, I don't know how else to tell you this, but, I guess the only way is straight up, and honest." He said, his soul reaching out for mine, through our ever interlocked orbs.

"W-what is it?!" I asked, very nervously.

"It's about your family..........look, your dad was always really nice and quiet, and everyone adored him for a long

time. But, he was really stressed from work, because he had such an important job. He then resorted to alcoholism, and came home drunk every night. It didn't take long for him to start hitting you 3, and forcing you to constantly fear him. He caused a lot of the scars on your side, because he would sometimes throw bear bottles at you.......we don't know what happened to your mom, she hasn't been seen in weeks, we're trying.....but, we haven't found anything, an-" He spoke with sincere sadness. But, I was quick to cut him off.

I grabbed onto his waist and just held him for what seemed like our own little eternity, in a matter of minutes. He immediately brushed my hair with one arm, and latched onto me oh so tightly, with the other.

"Shh, Willow it will get better, everything will be okay. I promise you."

-----------------------------------

A//N AWEHHHHH!! The feels<33 but thank you guys so much for reading! I love every single one of you<3 Comment and tell me what you think& what you want to see happen next!

~Torasaur:)