Chapter 27: The Devil Himself

Warning: Psychical abuse used in this chapter if not comfortable I recommend skipping this chapter.

"Noah!"

"Noah!" I screamed out once more. Hoping to get an call back. No response. No nothing. Only the sound of my voice hitting the empty walls of the empty; abandoned warehouse. It was the sunlight outside shinning through the old, rusted wide shaped windows kept the warehouse from being completely dark. There were some cargo boxes here and there and it contained a smell of metal. I don't know anything about this random warehouse, all I know is that this was the address Noah's dad sent me along with other directions to follow.
His message read loud and clear, 'Do as I say and Noah doesn't get hurt.'

I couldn't tell if the breeze in here was causing the goose bumps to appear up and down my arms and back or the fact that I was beyond scared. I was alone in this creepy old warehouse with no signs of Noah at all.

His message showed this exact address. But yet where was Noah? Where was Mr. Johnson? Was I tricked? Oh god. How could I be-

"I see you followed my directions. Good girl."

I whipped around to where the voice was coming from. There behind me stood the devil himself ,in the door way, with the evilest grin I've ever saw. Just looking at him brought fear to me and anger at the same time.

"Where is Noah?" I said jumping straight to it.

He snickered and chuckled. "Impatient I see."
An asshole I see.

I rolled my eyes. "You said if I come here alone, no cops, no friends, no parents, you would hand Noah over safe and sound. I followed your directions so now it's your turn. Again, where is Noah?"

"Hmmm. I don't know-"

"Cut the bullshit! Where is he?!" I know what he is doing. He is playing games with me, trying to get inside of my head and play with my mind. And lucky him; it's working. Everything was chaotic inside my mind. The longer I was away from Noah and not seeing his voice that you can't get out of your head, the lower my patience became.

"Alright. I'll tell you. Noah's-" Mr. Johnson paused in mid sentence, taking steps closer to me as I toke steps back away from him. I ended up reaching a dead end, backing into a big cargo box that blocked my way. "Not here." What?! "W-what?" I stuttered. "He never was here nor did I ever take him babygirl." He said giving a disgusting smirk.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. NO! What just happen? What did I get myself into? I should've of known this was a trick. Should've known to not trust him.

"But h-he is missing. No one hasn't seen him in over three weeks. You-you"

"I said come if you ever want to see him alive. That was my bad. Guess I made a typo." The semi- apology read fake all over it. He knew what he wrote, what his intentions were. Pure evil."You see, Noah isn't missing. He went out of town to visit his grandma to clear his mind and get back on the right track. Because of you two's little break up, Noah's started slacking. Stopped giving a care about everything. Slept his days away. Poor boy. But he is good now."

Noah's been miserable over us breaking up?
Did he really care that much? He must have to let himself get that down. It's good to hear that Noah was getting his life together and is safe. Expect now I'm worried about myself and how the hell Im going to get out of here.

"If he is okay. Then why did you tell me what you said? Why did you have me come all the way out here?" I asked, looking everywhere but his eyes.

Mr. Johnson suddenly grabbed my cheeks, squishing them with a strong firm gripped, yanking my face over so I would be making eye contact with him. "Because. I wanted to get you here all alone to have all by myself.". Even his eyes read evil as they pierced through my soul.

Without thinking twice, I pulled his hand away to make a run for it ,only to get dragged backwards by a handful of my hair. He threw me against the hard cargo box , sending pain throughout my back.

Crouching down in front me lying on the floor, having a hard time to sit myself up after the hard impact of being thrown. Noah's dad wrapped his hand around my throat, making the ability to breathe suddenly hard. "Can't leave yet. The fun just begun." He squeezed a little hard and I screeched more for air while trying to pry his hands lose from my throat.

It didn't take long for me to start to get light headed and begin to see tiny little stars floating around the room.

Is this how I die? Is this how everything is going to end?

________________________________

This is short is sort of boring. I'm sorry just needed to get another chapter up. I'll try to make next chapter more interesting. Thank u for reading my story. I purple you all!💜💜

Deal Of Love| #Wattys2019जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें