Chapter 26: Missing

I turned over in my bed on to my side, looking out the window, watching as it poured down heavy rain. It was late at night and normally I would of been knocked out by now because of the soothing sounds of the rain, but I couldn't seem to fall asleep. Mainly because I had too much on my mind.

Twenty-eight days. Twenty-eight, long, tiring days. Yet still no sign of Noah. Worry and anxiousness has been starting to come upon me. It's not like Noah to up and disappear without letting anyone know where he is going or when he will be back. Usually when he travels goes somewhere he always ends up telling his mom, best friends or me where.

Who am I kidding. Why would he tell me? Especially since I broke up with him.

I don't like this ,I don't like it at all. Yes I may still be hurt and pissed at him for what he did; part of me deep down inside will forever care about him. To think of the possibilities that he could be hurt, in danger ,or lost scares and worries me more than anything.

But what scares me the most, is to think that maybe- just maybe his father has something to do with Noah being gone. What his father said that day I came home from school, "but unfortunately he is out of plain sight... FOR GOOD."  It keeps repeating in my head over and over. I don't want to think that could he can hurt and take away Noah; his own son but hearing  what he did to his wife- Noah's mom. And the fight he got into with Noah himself, it's changing my point of view.

Maybe I should give a call. Hearing his voice and knowing he is okay will ease my mind.

I flipped over on my back and sat up in my bed, reached over to the night stand by my bed to get my phone, and started to call Noah. Pick up, please pick up.

'The person you are trying to reach is unavailable at this time, please-'

Stupid voicemail. I hung up the phone and tried to call him a again. No luck though. Only thing I got was a voicemail, again. It's clear to see that my calls weren't going to get picked up and I wasn't going to be able to hear his voice.

Looking over at the window again, staring at Noah's bedroom with concern eyes. I whispered to myself before laying back down to drift off to sleep "goodnight, Noah."

⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎

"Okay, but have you seen him?!"

"Why do you want to know so much? What. Are you jealous that he might be with me, again?"

Arguing with Olivia in the schools parking lot for the last five minutes has got to me no lead on where Noah vanished too and a mildly headache. I figured if I asked around, asked people he talks to or who knows him that I will turn up with something. I couldn't sit around like everything is okay when the feeling I'm getting every second is telling me everything is not okay.

I huff in frustration. "Look Olivia, I do not have time for your petty bullshit!" My voice started to slowly raise, as anger started to be released out in the open. "I get it. You and Noah slept with each other. I know and I'm pretty sure the whole dam schools know! All I'm asking is have you seen or spoken too Noah lately."

Olivia scoffed, crossing her arms. "Whether I have or not; that's none of your business, freak."

"You know what-" I reached out to grab ahold of Olivia but was instantly held back by a strong pair of arms. It crazy how I knew these certain pair of arms anywhere. They were the same ones that yanked me off Olivia that day her and I got into a fight; belonging to no one other than Adam.