Chapter 20: Think Its Safe To Say Im In Love

''Stop, please. I can't breathe. Please.'
'Someone help me!!"'

I admittedly sat up on my bed gasping for air- trying to catch my breath. I had nightmare about Noah's dad.

It played it my head.

It was a nightmare yet it felt so real.

I couldn't breathe. Nor could I move my body. The only thing I was able to do was kick my legs and try to move his hands from around my throat with mines.

He kept repeating the same thing over and over while choking me. "Stay away...stay...away." With every 'Stay away' he had gripped tighter and tighter to the point where I saw tiny stars floating around.

Before it went further, luckily I woke up.

Once I had regained myself and my breath; I laid back down pulling my covers up to my neck and stared at the ceiling. Half of me was sleepy and ready to go back to sleep but the other half was scared of another nightmare with Noah's dad happening.

Ever since he stopped me outside and held my arm roughly- giving me a so called 'warning' I felt nothing but fear towards him and the call of his name. I've never saw Noah's dad glare at me with so much evilness and redness in his eyes before. It was like looking at the devil itself. Which only made my worries for Noah go up.

I can't imagine what's going on over at his place with that monster in the same house as him.

Even though Noah is much of a man and strong enough to handle and protect himself; Im still going to be worried for him. Growing up with Noah had brought a special bond between us, and catching feelings and being together has only made that bond even tighter and closer. So if anything happens to Noah I don't know what I might do.

I turnt over with my hands placed together underneath my head on my side, facing the window. I looked out of it and directly at Noah's bedroom window. His lights were off and curtains were close so that indicated that he went to bed which gave me a sense of relief.

I don't know how to deal with this.

I'm living in fear of my own boyfriends dad.

⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎

Next morning had came I was in full exhaustion mode. My eyes would barley open, my body moved slower than normal, and the bags underneath my eyes were dark and showing out. It's almost like I turned into a complete zombie.

Surprisingly, I managed to get out of bed and walked down the stairs to the kitchen for break feast. When I came into the kitchen I spotted my mom already starting on the pancakes and eggs. I forgot on the weekends she doesn't have to go in for work.

"Good morning, sleepy head." My mom said, making me groaned back. "What time did you go to bed last night?"

"Early enough." I mumbled rubbing my eyes so they would fully opened and stop being half closed.

"Then why do you look like you've been tossing and turning all night?"

Maybe because I couldn't go back to sleep because  the vision of Noah's dad trying to end my life, kept popping up.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I think I still might be exhausted from school and all the work and such." I lied straight through my teeth. Mentioning my boyfriends dad situation is not something I want my mom to know or even so Noah himself. "Anyways, how's your morning been going so far, mom?"