Chapter 9: Kissing The Wrong Person

Warning: there is a little sort of heated makeout session. It's not really bad but this for those who don't like things like that

"Do you. Like. Me?" Noah said in a more slower voice while i was still sitting there in front of him on my bed, with my mouth a little open, shocked from the sudden question. "Well do you?" He asked again.

Do I? I kept thinking. When I saw Olivia half naked in his house that did hurt me. But it wasn't because I have feelings for him. Right? Right. Right! I don't have feelings for him, Noah is my friend...I can't have feelings for him.

Coming to realization; I shook my head "No. No. I-I don't."

When I responded back I failed to notice the little hurt in Noah's face. Did that hurt him?

"Then why were on the verge of crying that night?! And don't say you don't know why!" He shouted. The loud tone showed he was getting frustrated and angry about it.

I flinched from his sudden raised voice "I really don't know why....Maybe it's just because out of all people you really had to go smash Olivia, the girl who hates ever bit of me for no dam reason. As my friend who knows about her and I beef, you shouldn't have done that!" I yelled back. Even though I was trying to convince my self that was the reason, deep down inside I knew it wasn't. It's much more but I don't know what.

"So I can't get laid because you wanna have petty beef? That's bullshit!"

"What's bullshit is this conversation! Which I don't know why we are even having it in the first place."

"Neither do I!" Noah screamed back.

Look at us. We were fighting as if we were a couple. This whole thing was stupid and crazy and to be honest I just wanted to forget about it all together.

We settled down from the screaming match we just did,taking a deep breath in and out and glancing at each other with guilt. I didn't mean to scream at him and by the looks of it, he didn't mean too either. We were both in the wrong.

Noah deep sigh and sat down next to me on the bed. "Look, cam, I'm sorry. I shouldn't of raised my voice and flip out on you like that. It's just I saw how sad you were that night and I couldn't sleep thinking that I was the cause of it. I don't know why but I couldn't."

He couldn't sleep because of me? Hearing that had hit a soft spot in my heart.

"I'm sorry too. Don't blame yourself, okay? None of this was your fault. It was all just throw out of proportion. You know me and my dramatic ass." I said shimming into him lightly as a joke. Noah chuckled and nodded his head "Yea. Your dramatic ass." I scoffed and pushed his shoulder lightly and soon we both ending up laughing. Even though we only been one day apart, I missed this.

"Oh! I almost forgot to tell you, Adam asked me out on a date tomorrow afternoon." Things haven't been like usual lately so I have not been catching Noah up with Adam.

"Really?" He asked surprised. "Wow, look at you go." Noah said rubbing the top of my head ,messing up my hair, I hate when he does that. I scrunches my face at him before smoothing down my hair as he chuckled. "See, you don't need my help at all."

"Uh yes I very much do. We still have a deal, mister. I've never been on a date and you have plenty , plenty, of times before. So you got to help me." I demanded.

Yes. I know. A senior that never had a date before. That's my lonely ass for the world. It's not like I never wanted to go on a date; it's just no one ever asked me. Expect for cheese breath Justin from the fifth grade, but that doesn't count.