Chapter 10: Walk Away As Friends

Thank you all for reading my first ever story on wattpad. When I saw that I had 170 people who read this story I flipped out. It's not a lot to some but it's a lot to me. Thank you all!💜 okay on to the story. (The songs I put in the slides are songs that relate to how the characters feel:))

Noah Pov

When I entered the house, I slammed the door behind me, causing the windows to shake a little bit. "Fuck!" I screamed throwing my back to the door as I ran my hands through my hair in frustration.

I can't believe I did that. Kiss my neighbor, my friend that I've known for years. Seriously what the hell is wrong with me?

It's not like she pulled away though. After all she kissed me first. So she wanted to kiss in the first place....

What?!

Noah, come on. It's Cameron. Not any other one of your local girls; but Cameron.

Right. Right.

I was suppose to be regretting the kiss but deep down inside I didn't. In fact, It was stuck in my head, all I can think about right now. When I kiss her it's different from when I kiss other girls. When our lips meet...fireworks start to go off inside of me. I wish I could explain it more deeply but shit; I don't know my self.

I thought maybe the kiss is apart of the whole role play; you know what to do Incase Adam try's to pull a trick kiss. But it felt like it was more than that, way more. To me at least.

I was deep into my thoughts when the shadow of my mom appeared to the side of me. She was coming down the stairs in her pajamas and robe; she must of been asleep. It was night time and not to mention she goes to bed pretty early.

"Noah,  what is all that ruckus?" Do you know how late it is?"

Only my mom thinks ten o clock at night is late.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to slam the door like that." I apologized.

She studied my face trying to figure out what's wrong with me. Her child instincts must of went off, cause she can tell something was up.

"What's wrong, dozer?"

Dozer is the nickname my parents gave me when I was little. Short for ' bulldozer'. They said they started calling me that because I was always run around full speed, running into something. People, walls, plants, everything. I think that's why they signed me up for basketball in the beginning.

I am too old now to be call 'dozer', and I say that all the time but yet she stills says it. Moms.

"It's nothing. Really. Just tired." I lied "long day at practice."

"Are you sure? It doesn't seem like-"

"I'm good. For real, I wouldn't lie to you if I wasn't." Yet I was. Lying straight to my teeth. "Im going to head to head. Goodnight." I ran up the stairs and to my room

There is no way I'm going to tell her what happened between Cameron and I and such. I would never hear the end of "You and cam are so adorable!! Oh it reminds me of that time-" She'll call us adorable, tell a story of our past as kids and not even help me figure this out.