Chapter 15: They Were Nothing But They are Something.

I can't believe I did that.

I'm so stupid.

Why did I do that?

Great. Just great.

After my little out burst; I ended up leaving Noah behind and headed home by myself, with tears in my eyes and some down my cheek. I couldn't believe I scream that out loud to him let alone cried in front of Noah.

I guess all my emotions was just build up into one big bubble and that bubble couldn't handle the pressure and ended up exploded. Now Noah probably thinks I'm such a dramatic psycho; which I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I would of thought that too.

I hate this whole thing. I hate ever last bit of it. Why can't I just feel for one person and one person only? It would make everything less complicated and more easier.

Now it came down to the point where I don't even want to look at Noah, in my own neighborhood or school because of the great amount of embarrassment I have right now. Especially after that scene.

This is just the luck of my life..

⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎

It was the next morning and I was deep into sleep. By deep into sleep I mean like deep, as I'm drool on my pillow deep. But I kind of figured I was going to be having a good sleep after what happen last night. When I got home I ran straight up to my mom and cried a little more to fully let out my emotions that were all gone. There still not gone gone, but I'm managing it.

As I dreamt random dreams, a sudden loud tone voice screamed in my room; "Cameron! What the hell are you still doing in bed?" I recognized that voice anywhere. It's Mia. "Do you know what time it is right now? Hey!" My covers were yanked from my body and the cold breeze hit me. I shivered and squinted my eyes still half asleep.

"Ehmmm." I groaned turning over onto my stomach with my face into my pillow.

"Oh no you don't. Get up right now missy." Mia demanded.

"Cameron. Don't make me drag you by your feet. I will do it." Still, I didn't move. She wasn't going to go through with it.

"Fine. You leave me no choice."

I thought she walked away and out of my room to leave me be; until I felt two cold hands go around above both of my feet. Mia pulled me down from where i was, down to the end of the end the bed.

Okay, she did go through with it.

I gasped and lifted myself up from off the mattress, turning around to look at her with messy bed hair. "Mia!"

"Dont Mia me! I told you I would do it." She dropped my legs and picked up the covers that she jerked off on to my floor. "Now, get up and ready. We're going to be late for school."  With that, she settled my covers on to my bed while I was still sitting there, tired as crap.

I flipped my bed hair back to get it out of my face and rubbed my eyes so they can fully open. "What are you doing here anyways?" I asked. It's not a everyday thing for Mia to stop be on a school morning.

"You're mom called me and asked if I can text you to make sure you were okay and up being that she didn't hear you leave this morning. After you didn't answer my twenty calls and messages I thought something happen to you and admittedly drove over here."