Chapter 2: Olivias Party

"Mom!" I called out after entering the house. After the tutor session with Noah, I didn't get out until dark time and decided to quickly come home and hop into bed. "I'm home. Hello? Mom are you here?" Still silence.

Thinking she could be in the kitchen fixing dinner I walked in there after taking off my shoes by the front door; no sign of her. But there was a note sticking to the fridge.
"Had to work a double shift today sweetie, won't be home until late again. There's leftovers in the fridge and you know my work number if anything happens. If it's really urgent and you can't get a hold of me run to Noah's. His parents will help you. Love you."

I deep sigh and crumbled the note and tossed it into the trash. Once again, I'm left alone. I should start to get use to this by now.

After heated the leftovers I went upstairs to my room, plopping down on my nice comfy bed. "Ugh! I've been waiting for this moment all day." I screamed. As I turned around to face the ceiling my phone buzzed in my pockets indicating I had a message. I pulled it out and saw it was from "The Idiot From Next Door" aka Noah.

Noah:
Are you busy?

Me:
Yes. Just about to go to sleep. Goodnight😴

Noah:
Great, you're free. Open your window

"Open your window" I mumbled to myself. He isn't. Is he? I'm on the second floor there is no way he could possible get up here.

Me:
...why? Are you planing some kind of prank. Cause if so Noah , I may be 5'2 but I'll still beat you😠

Noah:
😂don't make me laugh my sides are hurting from workout today. Just open up it;its cold out here.

I sat up on the bed. Fixing my hair before sliding up my window coming in contact with Noah who happen to be standing out by the window all dressed up, wearing a black hoodie with a denim jacket on top it , black jeans and white shoes. I couldn't get a word in because he started to climb inside my room. Like a manic.

"How in the hell did you manage to get up here? It's the second floor."I said grabbing his arm to help him out. "But more specifically why are you here?"

Once he finally got settled inside without killing his self he straighten out his black hoodie and toke a breather. "Easy. Their was ladder in your backyard so I put up and climbed. By the way, did you know your gate lock is broke? Anyone can get in for example; like I did."

"That's fascinate. I'll make a reminder to get that fix as you quickly leave." I turned him around to push his back towards and out the window. But Noah was stronger than me...WAY STRONGER. So more like I was pushing him in place.

"Are u done?" He asked with an arched brow. "If so ,we can get back to business. Word going around Olivia Brooks is throwing a party tonight and you're coming along. So go get ready, fast before it ends."

Was he serious? Olivia Brooks party, really? That girl hates me. I don't know how many times I have to say that before people actually understand that she TRULY DESPISED ME. I gave him a fake laugh "yea. Okay. Like I would ever go." Even if I wanted too, which I don't. She would of never let me in let alone step foot on her front lawn.

"Uh yes you are. I made a deal to help you get Adam , for him to notice you or whatever in return for you to tutor me and he is definitely going to be there being there. In other words, wear something sexy."