72. Honestly

I woke up with a knot in my back from sleeping on the living room floor. Louis and I had slept on different sides of the room, and after what had happened last night I'm glad we decided to do that.

I sat up, squinting at the light I was exposed to looking over seeing Louis was still asleep.

I yawned checking the time on my phone that lay next to my 'bed'. It wasn't that early in the morning, and I was always the one to wake up later than others. Except Liam and Gen because they could sleep the entire day.

I forced myself up, pushing the hair out of my face and walking to where Louis lay.

"Lou" I shook his shoulder having him stir, "Wake up" I tapped on his cheek a bit.

He groaned, slowly opening his eyes he began to rub his eyes and sat up.

"What time is it?" he asked stretching his arms out.

"About 8:30 in the morning" I told him standing back up and beginning to walk to the kitchen.

The kitchen as well was completely empty, the only food inside was cereal but there was no milk.

Louis walked in after me, scratching the back of his head. His hair was messy, and his eyes looked sleepy.

"Do you want to go out for breakfast?" he asked as if reading my mind.

I nodded, "I would love that" I said with a giggle beginning up the stairs to get ready.

~ | _ | +

"How did you find this place?" I asked Louis smiling to the waitress who handed me the menu.

"I'd bring the twins after school" he answered, "They would order the macaroni and cheese whilst I ate a cheeseburger"

I giggled putting down the menu deciding on what I was getting.

"Speaking of" I began as I set aside the drink the waitress had set in front of me, "How are your sisters?"

"They're well" he said taking a sip of his own drink, "My mum took them back to Doncaster last night"

We stayed silent for a few seconds and I began thinking about everything I have to settle when I go back to Wolverhampton. I began producing the list when I shook my head out of it and looked at Louis.

"Can I be honest?" I asked him.

"Of course"

"I'm nervous to go back home" I admitted, ignoring his gaze, "I just have so much to do" I breathed out, "And I'm scared to do half of them"

"Like what?" Louis asked leaning closer to me from the other side of the table.

I shrugged, "Work, the funeral..." I began.

"Okay, but what's scaring you?"

I sighed, "I live with Harry, Lou. And I'm...terrified to see him again" I tried finding the right words, "I'm scared of the words that I'll spill when I see him again, because it will either be such hurtful things or such forgiving things"

"I'm scared of him" I said more to myself than to Louis, "I mean, not what he'd do to me but just him in general"

"I get you" Louis told me, "You're not scared if what he'll do to you, but what he'll say"

"I don't want him to tell me he never wants to see me again" I looked down at my hands, "Because as much as I don't want to see him, I don't want to loose him"

Louis opened his mouth, ready to say something when our waitress came back with our meals.

"How's the date goin'?" she asked with her American slang.