71. Love Like War

By the time Liam and I went back into the house we were both too tired to make it up the stairs so we passed out on what was left of the living room sofas.

And since the curtains on the windows were not drawn, the morning sun woke me up.

Extending my arms and legs I got up from the small sofa feeling cramped up from how I was scrunched sleeping on it.

"Good morning" Louis beamed leaning forward on the island in the kitchen and drinking something from a mug.

"Morning" I said in my raspy morning voice. Clearing my throat I asked, "How long have you been awake for?"

He shrugged, "An hour or so"

"Is there a reason you and your brother were knocked out on the sofas?" he asked me.

I exhaled giving him a small smile, "We just stayed out a bit too late"

"Where did you go?"

"Not too far" I answered with a laugh.

He knitted his eyebrows smiling at me whilst taking a sip of his drink.

"One of the non-depressing things to happen on this trip" I told him, looking down at my palms.

"You think this trip was depressing?" he asked turning to the sink to place the empty cup in his hand inside.

"No offense" I began, "But this country isn't one of my favorites"

Louis chuckled with a nod, "Yeah, I'd say the same thing"

I laughed along with him looking out the window seeing the pool outside in the backyard.

"Are you excited to go back home?" I asked him, "To Doncaster?"

"It's where I grew up" he told me and I prepared myself for the yes, "But no"

I looked up at him, surprised.

"What? Why?" I asked.

Louis shrugged, "I mean I'm happy to be living with my entire family again but, I don't know" he explained, "I guess I just keep thinking about never seeing you again" he looked up at me.

I looked up at him with a slight smile. I was flattered Louis didn't want to leave me as much as I didn't want to leave him, but there wasn't much we could do; until I remembered.

"Wait, before you say that. Louis, you know Beth and so do I. I'm certain we won't never see each other again" I told him.

"Yeah, I guess that's a bit better" he smiled, but his face said something different than his voice.

~ Harry's_ POV +

Good luck Haz

What the hell is Good luck Haz supposed to mean?

Zayn knew me more than anyone, except Vanessa, but more than anyone else. And usually he knew what I was going to do before I even did.

I sat at my bed with my fingers folded and against my chin. I paced back and forth throughout my entire house. I sat at my front porch in the cold night, literally seeing fog come out of my mouth from breathing. All just to figure out what my plan was for all of this.

So I called someone I never thought I'd want to talk about this with. Because if I were to do the complete opposite of what she says, then I guess this would all work out.

The doorbell rang having Pepper sprint to the front door to greet who it was outside.

Unlocking the door I opened it and turned around having who it was let themselves in.