86. Surprises

~ Harry's _ POV +

I pushed Stella into the backseat of my car, our lips cascaded on one another's as she began to take off her jacket and I closed the door once we were both in the car.

She moaned in my mouth, trying to poke her tongue between my lips but I didn't let her.

Her fingers reached to the bottom of my shirt, I pushed them away bringing my own fingers to her clothes instead.

She was wearing a cropped shirt which made it easier to take off, I brought my hands to her skin tight jeans and began to unbutton seeing a silver ring poke out of her belly button.

"Fuck" I muttered looking up at where she lay feeling my pants get tighter.

I leaned down, bringing my lips to Stella's belly button and taking the belly ring between my teeth and tugging it at slight pleasure.

She hummed bringing her hand to my hair, but I swatted it away beginning to unbutton my pants.

Stella brought her damp lips to my neck, beginning to leave sloppy kisses around my Adam's apple. I moved my head away, positioning her hips in front of me.

"Let's make this quick" I told her, pulling my jeans down around my thighs along with my boxers and brought my body and top of hers.

~ Vanessa's _ POV +

I woke up with Louis' arm around my waist and his hot breath against the back of my neck.

I've always wondered what it would be llike to sleep this way with someone other than Harry, and now that I did I find myself wishing that it actually was Harry.

I sat up, having Louis' arm slip off my waist. Looking back I saw his bare back peeking from out of the sheets.

Louis' arm was covered in tattoos that I rarely looked at since he's usually always wearing a jacket or sweater.

I poked the nose of the deer head on his bicep before getting up from the mattress and headed for the closet and grab clothes.

A part of me felt strange, mostly my stomach and hands, I felt like I had to do something without expectation or planning.

I checked the small calender we had in the bathroom seeing that Louis had to leave in three days. I peeked out of the bathroom door, watching the sleeping boy on my bed. I watched him like how I used to watch Harry, how his shoulders rise and fall as he breathed.

I sighed going into the bathroom and begun getting ready for the day.

As I walked down the stairs I noticed luggage sitting at the front door, I peered over to the stair railing seeing Liam coming up with a duffel bag slung over his shoulder.

"Thanks for letting me stay Nessie" Liam said as he pecked the side of my cheek, leaving me confused.

"Y-you're leaving?" I asked, watching him pick up one of his suitcases.

"Yeah, remember we agreed on me going back to my dorm on the twenty-third. Which is today"

"Oh" I looked down feeling a bit disappointed, "Well, drive safe Li" I smiled as he waved at me and closed the front door behind him as he left.

I exhaled turning around to walk towards the kitchen smelling the same scent I'd been smelling for the passed few weeks.

I looked at the plate on the counter top island, smiling at the sausage and eggs formed into a smiling face.

I sat down, grabbing the fork next to the plate and began to eat.

"Smells delicious" I heard Louis' morning voice echo throughout the house.