91. Chocolate

~ Harry's _ POV +

"You know if I knew you smoked before we hooked up we would've gotten along so much easier" Stella said as she brought the wrapped paper to her lips

whilst she lied on her bed.

I rolled my eyes bringing my own joint to my lips, "That's a shame" I said without interest.

"Why are you so grumpy all the time?" she asked, sitting up.

"There's a difference between being grumpy and being depressed" I explained.

"So you're depressed?"

"Oh babe, I'm seeping with sadness" I brought the smoke up to my lips again.

There was a moment of silence, catching me off since I thought she'd have a stupid remark to my statement.

"I don't know how to respond to that" she admitted and I can feel her eyes on me.

I stared at her brick walls, shadows cast from the grooves of the blocks and the dim lights of the flat.

I stood up from the chair of her desk, tapping the burnt end of the paper on her ash tray and walking to the bed.

"Then don't" I muttered, climbing onto the bed and connecting my lips to hers.

She breathed in from her nose sharply from the surprise and took off her coat leaving her in the black nightie she'd been wearing.

Putting pressure on her mouth, I lied her back to the mattress. With my hand pinned to her wrist, I continued to sloppily move my mouth onto hers.

Throughout the small flat the echoes of a ringing phone sound, relieving me at the slightest.

Stella sighed heavily in annoyance before rolling her eyes thinking I didn't see her when I stood up.

I grabbed my cell phone from her desk, swiping my finger over the screen, "Hello?"

"Harry? Darling? How are you?" my mum's voice sound through my ear.

"Mum?" I said looking back to see that Stella wasn't paying attention to my phone call, "I'm good, I'm good" I told her, "W-why do you call?"

"We have mail for you here"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Mail? But my mailing address isn't your address"

"I don't know Harry, but I suggest you come pick it up. You've got a couple of letters darling"

"Letters?"

"Yes, your friends are worried about you Harry as well am I. Where on earth are you?" her voice shook.

"I'm fine-"

"I didn't ask how you were, I asked where you were"

I sighed quietly looking to Stella again, "I'm at a friend's place" I explained quietly, "I'm safe, I promise you"

My mother sighed, "Okay" was all she said.

"I'll come by tomorrow" I tried to carry on the conversation.

She agreed, hanging up before I got the chance to say goodbye.

With a shaky exhale, I set my phone in my back pocket and turned to Stella.

I rushed back to the position we were in, grabbing her cheeks slightly roughly and smashing her lips to mine.

I lied her back down and sucked harshly onto her collarbones.

"You're so much more rough when you're high" she said breathlessly, her lips a bright pink from the contact of mine.

"I've been told that" I said into the skin of her neck.