Chapter 52

I turned around and threw my arm across the bed hoping to find a body or something, but what I find?

Just sheet fabric.

That woke the shit out of me. My movements were faster than a lighting striking souls. Rubbing my eyes open, I look around to see I'm not in my own bed and the sunlight from the window was blinding. "Where am I?" I mumble to myself.

"Oh, you're finally up?" a manly voice says.

This voice...

"Taehyung?" I try to open my eyes to look at the source of the voice only to find Taehyung leaning against the wall, sipping his drink. "That's my name, thanks for reminding me." he walks towards my position, head leaning to my eye-level. "I made breakfast, so get up." then he walks straight out the door.

I lazily get out of bed towards wherever I see a table and sit. "Uhm, Y/N?" Taehyung asks. I hum to reply to him, still trying to get my head straight. "That's the living room, the food is here. Aigoo~" he interjects, putting his cup down, walking towards me. As soon as he reaches here, he picks me up bridal style towards the dining table.

He sits me down and the smell of food enters my nostrils. "Smells good." I comment, finally able to wake up. "I know right, Halmeoni used to teach me how to cook and to answer your first ever question, you're at the treehouse in case you forgot." He then pecks my cheek, "Goodmorning, baby. Guess you had a good sleep last night."

I recall everything that happened yesterday and finally realize why I'm here. "Ah, right." I smile to Taehyung, with my eyes closed. "How do you manage to be cute in the very morning." he ruffles my head and start to dig in.

After breakfast, we changed out clothes and went back to my actual house. Taehyung told me that since exams are over and I wasn't able to come, me and Taehyung are supposed to do make-up exams to get our scores for the next grade.

"Chim, I'm back!" I called, but no one answered. The maids came as usual, I decided to ask. It seemed to be that Jimin hasn't came home last night. The night I was at the hospital, where Jimin and Heerin had a fight was the last time the maids and I saw him.

Did they? Hahaha no way.

Sighing, I change into my house clothes and jump on the couch, turning on the tv. Taehyung apparently decided to stay with me here during the make-up exam week because of what happened yesterday. After exams are over, I'll finally be free. As for the deal with Tae, yes, I did agree to the terms and conditions but I haven't actually agreed on staying at the treehouse so I will probably be staying back here for a while.

Taehyung joins me on the couch, his arms both spread wide open on the head of the couch. "I wonder where Jimin is, I just hope he doesn't end up in the police station." I exhale loudly. "What? Why would he end up there?" Taehyung takes his arms down and look at me.

I do the same thing and cross my arms, "You know, I think he and Heerin..." I gesture him to bring his ear to my mouth and he does so. "What is it?" he asks and I answer him.

"Killed each other"

Taehyung instantly pulls away, eyes widen and suddenly, he burst a laughter, "Oh my God, you sounded so serious, I thought it was actually serious. I can't with you, baby." he still laughs making my blood boil a little. In return, I force a smile in his face and he stops laughing.

"Wait. You actually think they're going to kill each other?" he hangs his mouth open, his eyes look at me saying 'What the actual fuck?'. I finally laugh alone, "Of course not! If I seriously think they're going to kill each, do you think I'd just sit here and watch tv?" I laugh and playfully hit his arm. I hold in my tummy, not being able to comprehend how funny his face looked and how good I acted.