Chapter 2

We were walking down the hallway to the canteen when another person shouted my name. Again but I knew who this familiar voice is.

"Y/N ahhh", she screamed throughout the hall not caring if everyone is looking at her.

I turned around to see my other bestfriend, Kim Heerin.

"Heerin ahhh", I ran to her and hugged her.

"Oh! Mochi??? " she was surprised. Huge probability of acting too.

Oh no...

"MOCHIIIIIIIIII!!!" she jumped on him giving him a tight squeeze.

Let me tell you. Whenever Heerin meets Jimin, his nickname becomes 'Mochi'. She will literally JUMP on him, SQUEEZE him, NOT let him breathe. I'm thankful that I wasn't born as Jimin.

I would've died. Why? Lack of air for freakin' half a minute. I swear.

"YAH, YAH!! Let go of mee, I'm gonna die."

"It's not my fault you look like a mochi. It makes me want to devour you.", she said smirking.

........

*Awkward Cricket background sound*

"Wh-what i-in th-the wor-world???? Are you crazy???? Do you even know the meaning of what you just said?!?! You're lucky I'm pretty innocent or else-" he was cut off.

"Or else what??" Heerin was smirking even more.

What. In. The. Frickity. Frick. Of. Chocolate. Fudge.

Please don't say anything nasty. Please. Please.

"Nevermind." he replied fearfully.

Why was he fearful?

FLASHBACK

"Heerin, meet my bestfriend Jimin."

I met Heerin at a park which wasn't that far from 'our' house. I decided to introduce Jimin to her since we got along with each other pretty well. She is really pretty, no kidding. She was pale white, her black, long, straight hair, large eyes, naturally pinkish lips designed her very well. I sometimes really envy her. She is like a goddess. I don't understand. I can't say that she is really intelligent but I think it's pretty good for someone like her though she looks perfect. Can I tell you a little secret? She actually has a huge crush on.. You guessed it... Jimin. I don't know what she finds in him that I can't seem to point out but I actually ship them. A LOT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. Everything's cool though. Jimin is just uhmmm how do I say it?? He is not that sensitive so he certainly does not have any idea that Heerin likes him. Don't blame him, he is just born that way. BUT I MEAN EVEN IF HE DOESN'T KNOW, HOW DOES HE NOT LIKE HER? I know because I once asked him if he likes someone and he said no. Like no. I sometimes feel bad for Heerin.

"Hi! Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Heerin." she shook hands with Jimin with a bright smile.

"Hey! I'm Park Jimin. Nice to meet you as well."

"So do we know each other now? Cause' I really wanna play now." I said in boredom.

"NO!! Y/N!! I need you to tell me something!" Heerin said.

"What is it? He's cute? Yes, I know."

"YESSSSS, HOW DID YOU FIND SUCH A CUTE LITTLE LIVING CREATURE WHILE I HAVEN'T. THANK YOU SO MUCH Y/N FOR INTRODUCING ME TO HIM." she said as she started squishing, pulling and mushing Jimin's cheeks.