Chapter 38

"I remember. Kim Taehyung, my boyfriend. We never got to date more than 24 hours, can it still work-"

I wasn't allowed to finish as he grabs my wrist harshly, pulling me into the house. He turns me around, pushing me against the wall, he pins my arms above my head and crashes his lips on mine.

Maybe surprised would be an understatement. I had  expected a little that he'd kiss me, especially he got to know that the love of his life still remembers him. I mean, I wouldn't say I'd be different, just not so dominant. I think that kissing is like one of his kinks, I mean, since we got to date, he keeps taking chances. Hell is he very needy.

Moving constantly, I couldn't catch that little glimpse of sense of stopping. He had to hold it for hours with the need of response and emotions of love. I know, but- Ughh, give him some time! , I thought to myself.

I tried to keep up but he was quicker than old granny getting angry. I tried to stop him by wiggling my arms to break free, but it didn't work. Instead, he made everything tighter. I did the only think available at the moment. I knee-ed his crotch as I formed a plan to run away.

As expected, he moans in pain slowly loosing his grip on my wrist and moves away, his hand moving towards his friend as if it would help cure the pain.

Keeping distance with the guy in pain, my eyes were wide open to stay attentive to my surroundings. Of course, I had to be, or else it might've been hell.

Taehyung drops to the ground, not able to withstand the pain in his lower region.  My heart dropped along knowing that I was the reason to his pain. I didn't like the feeling, it's disturbing. It's as if I'm running away after killing an innocent soul. Should I help?

I couldn't decide so I followed what my heart said. My legs moved on its own towards the direction of the other person in this room. My eyes filled with worry as my legs bend to drop down, positioning closer towards his figure.

"Get up pussy." I said in thoughts that he'll get infuriated and stand up. Well, he did. I was expecting him to shout in front of my face for almost causing him to be away from the word 'reproduction'.

"I'm not a pussy, you ruthless asshole!" he barked. I felt taken aback from the name but I smiled, as I know it was just a form of anger. "Here, let me help you." I said gently as I tried to put my arm under his armpit, using a lot of energy to lift up the alive body.

At first he threw my arm away, he wanted to do it alone. That's what he thinks. His legs weren't strong enough to, everytime he's stand, his legs would wobble. I should admit that it was hard to keep in my laughter, he looked really stupid to be very honest. Like a baby, he couldn't get on both of his feet. He looked like a really needed to use the toilet.

He eventually gave up, so I went forward to help him. "Don't you even dare lie in front of my face saying you didn't laugh at my stupid actions." he gritted his teeth in pain. I slightly giggled as I lift him up, guiding him to his room.

His room was dim, did he cry alone in the dark? I wonder.

Turning on the lights, I continued to walk  him closer to the bed. As soon as his hips touch the bed, I dropped the heavy weight. "Wow, you're such a hippo." I commented, adding a little laugh at the end as I put my hands on my waist.

He groans in pain, letting his body seep into the bed in a good position. His hands still close to his friend. "Y-yah! I-if this p-pain is alrea-dy gone, y-you're going to p-pay for it. H-how dare y-you k-k-k-"

"It must really hurt doesn't it?" I ask smirking. I know it's triggering for him and I wanted to keep playing. I wanted to know how far will he be able to keep patient. To be honest, I was trying to catch something. I miss that.