Chapter 51

"Glad I drew you well."

Lips undeniably close to my earlobe, breath hitting my skin with every syllable spoken, not to mention the little growl in the way he said it, I was turned on in each and every possible way on this earth. I wish I could've recorded that, I wanted him to repeat that sentence over and over until I'll be drowning in his words the next minute.

I felt him pull back, creating distance between the two of us. The feeling of wanting to curse to bad till I can't hold myself-

"Holy shit." I turn to look at him, "Are you serious?" my eyes showing that I'm not just surprised of the sudden clearance of information. As for him, it was pretty easy to smirk, dragging the tip of his tongue over his lips, teeth slightly showing like a vampire. His eyes, mischievous as if he's never done that before. "Oh my God, Tae. Tell me your lying." rolling my eyes, words spoken once. I run towards the drawing, observing it once more.

"Jesus..." I whisper. Two warm hands then land on my shoulder, "Do you like it, baby?" I hear the man say. "You know if you want to bring it, I don't mind." I nod slowly, thinking about it being hanged on my wall. "But, you can't bring it outside this house." he ends his sentence which made no sense to me. On my toes, I spin to face him. "And how is that suppose to mean 'I won't mind if you want to bring it home.' huh?" 

One side of his lips come up, "I never said you can bring it 'home', I just said if you want to bring it, I didn't say home." he reexplained. "Then where am I allowed to bring it if it doesn't mean to home?" I ask, supposing I'm going to get my answers. He suddenly takes a hold of my hand, interlocking it with his, watching the gigantic drawing. "Home." with full simplicity, he speaks up his answer. "And that is?"

"Here."

He gazes into mine, sparkling with hidden knowledge I have no idea when I will find out. It shows need, own, and mostly, love. "Move in with me, here." he requests me. I felt like I was already under his spell and the only answer I can give is,

"Okay."

It was like being forced to say it. When I realized what I said, I tried to find a condition to fix my mistaken reply, "With one condition," he tilts his head, awaiting my response, "I get to choose when I don't sleep here. In other words, that means I can stay at my own house with Chim." I explain and he takes a while to give me an answer.

"Then if you choose to stay there everyday, wouldn't that mean like you're not moving in with me?" he raises an eyebrow. "True, but why would I do that?" my turn to raise an eyebrow at his well being. "Let's make it this why, if I may. You only get 2 nights every month to sleep there if you'd like, if it expires then I insist you stay here with me, what do you say?" he offers. It didn't sound too bad I guess, I agreed to his offer.

With that, the deal settles. In my mind, all that I have is the fact that I won't need more than two nights because I believe just a night away, brings the happiness away. I feel like I'd miss him the moment I lay in my own bed.

Little did I know.

The day ended pretty quickly and we got ready to go to Tae's actual house where his grandma and mom are staying, along with his father I guess?

To my correction, his dad was not in sight, giving me a hint that he's not in town. Standing in front of the door, just opened, we were warm-welcomed by the presence of Taehyung's grandmother. "You look beautiful my dear." she compliments me with her boxy smile, awfully similar to Taehyung's. Now I know where he got his smile from.

"Thank you." I say, not having anything else to add. She leads us to the dining table where food was indeed fresh looking. "Did you cook this all by yourself grandma?" I ask and she nods. I gap my mouth towards the news and hear her giggles vibrate through my ear bringing me back to reality. "You'd be astonished, just like I was when I saw you in this dress tonight." I hear his purr next to me. My heart almost jumped out of its place.