13. MELODY

13.

She started off slow, rubbing her clit gently and teasingly. She was already aroused so that saved her a step in the process.

Her fingers do figure eights on her clit with one hand while the other unclasps her bra, giving Brad a show as she gropes her breasts.

He started to pump himself slowly, gently, his tip already an angry red for not fucking her yet. He doesn't know where to look, her tits or her pussy.

He kneeled over her, his dick above her whole display so that he can get a good view of both. And it was definitely a good view.

She continues to rub at her clit, overstimulating her body and arching her back as she begins to drip and Brad wishes he could lick everything up for her.

She lets go of her breast and moves that hand down, inserting her middle and ring finger inside of her at the same pace as her overstimulation.

Brad grunts out but she doesn't hear him because she's so focused on herself. She looked so innocent to him, yet so, so fuckable.

She lets out a gasp as she squirts once and Brad puts his head back, going faster on himself with one hand while he moves his other hand to grip her breast, squeezing it and slapping it.

It urges her on and she rubs fast, moaning at herself as she squirts over and over, pumping her fingers in and out, in and out. She grinds her hips down and lifts them back up to get fingers deeper in herself, juices dripping out of her gaping entrance.

"You're so hot," Brad says, and she takes her hands off of herself as he lowers himself onto her stomach. "Just want to fuck your tits, peaches. They're so perfect."

"Why don't you, then?" She asks, out of breath and he raises an eyebrow.

"If you wish," he says, pumping himself a couple of times before moving his dick between her boobs.

He takes his hands and squeezes her breasts against his cock, moving himself in and out, precum dripping down to her chest as she tries her best to use her other hand to continue rubbing herself.

"Beautiful fucking boobs," he says. "Can't wait to leave my handprint all over them, peaches. Gonna mark you as my own, yeah? I'm the only guy that can make you come as good as you can, aren't I?"

When Summer doesn't reply straight away, he moves a hand from her breast and slaps her cheek. It wouldn't leave a mark, but it stung and Summer found excitement in that.

"You're the only one that can make me come," she assures him and moves her hands from her pussy to her tits, squeezing them for him.

He takes himself out and lays down on the bed before tapping the space between his legs. "Come on, peaches. Put your tits between my cock again."

She moves over and kneels by his cock, squeezing her breasts around it before moving herself up and down. Brad has the perfect view as her arse also perks up in the air.

Her boobs make his cock feel right and he lets out a groan, his head going back as he feels himself twitching. He's doesn't want to come so soon, so he pulls his dick out between her tits and pinches at her nipples.

"Come and let me fuck you now, peaches," Brad demands.

"It's my turn to ask a question," she says, climbing onto him, resting her hands on her shoulders as he sits up and leans against her headboard.

She moves her hips back and forth, his long dick rubbing against her moist folds and he lets out a groan. "Ask me anything, peaches."

She kisses his jawline, his neck, moving back up to his lips. She was so gentle yet firm. "Do you think I'll be able to even walk when you're finished with me?"