Chapter 27

"Tonight,we will tell the story of our hero, Percy Jackson who died two years ago." Grover stood up and announced.

Percy looked around at his teammates with the thought in his head, that's me? Percy looked down at Amber to see her clapping after hearing the satyr mention Percy Jackson.

"So the story of our hero is pretty well known but no one really knows how he started his journey not being the best hero and swordsman we have ever had at this camp." Grover turned around for a second to wipe away a stray tear. The ones close to him heard the soft sniffle that he made as he turned around to face the rest of the campers.

"So I met Percy Jackson when he was twelve, he was so kind to me. I was undercover as the nerdy kid with the leg disability at Yancy Academy, Percy was being bullied by this girl named Nancy who also bullied me. Percy stepped in and he helped with the bullying. I already felt a strong aura in Yancy and I was certain it was Percy so I spoke to Chiron who was undercover as the Latin teacher, Mr.Brunner. We both kept our cover around Percy for a while which I honestly am happy about since there were a few monsters that lurked around Percy unknown to his knowledge. There was even a strange guy with an extremely powerful aura that lurked around young Percy for a week or so, still don't know who he was.

So, we ended up going on a field trip to a museum and Nancy got really upset for gods know what and she up in the fountain. Percy had accidentally used his power over water to make he fountain grab her and pull her in. Mrs.Dodds called Percy inside to talk but she was actually Alecto, one of Hade's Furies. Chiron gave Percy and sword and he killed her. Percy ended up being asked to leave so I tried my best to keep him close to me so I could take him to camp. We ended up seeing the Fates... they cut a string while we were watching..... then Percy slipped away from me.

He went back home to be with his mom, Sally. Then I showed up and Sally drove us to camp while Percy was so confused because we both were trying to do what was best for him but he wasn't in on it. Zeus was being a bitch like always and he hit the car with lightning. Even better timing, I was barely conscious when the Minotaur showed up. Percy was somehow able to defeat the Minotaur too and drag me all the way to to camp but the Sally was dead.... nah I'm just joking. She wasn't dead, we thought she was but Hades actually stole her because he thought Percy stole his helm of darkness." Grover smiled sadly in remembrance. "Anyways, that's how our great hero Percy Jackson made it to camp. I hope you made it to Elysium Percy, you truly deserved it."

Someone spoke up, "wait, don't you and Percy have an empathy link? If he died then how are you alive?

Grover looked down at the floor with sorrow in his eyes. "Yeah, we did. But after he was framed and I hated him, I managed to find a way to break our link without killing either of us. So him dying had no effect on me..."

Annabeth stood up and made her way over to Grover. "Thank you all for coming to the campfire. Remember, next week is the anniversary of his dead, we hold a memorial for Percy." Annabeth then locked her eyes on Percy and the Elites. "You guys are also welcome to join us."

Percy nodded as he gingerly put Amber off him so he could go back to his tent. "I'll meet you guys there." Percy said to his teammates as he teleported away.

When he opened his eyes, he was standing in the middle of the living room where Zoe, Luke, Leo, Ethan, and Will were watching TV.

"Perce! Don't do that!" Will threw an arrow at him.
"Oh stop. I just wanted to turn in for the night."
"And what? See Aida?" Luke joked.

Percy blushes a light pink color, "if I want to see my fiancée then I will and it won't be any of your business."

Ethan threw a pillow at Percy and smiled, "if you see it talk to Kaia, tell her I said hi."

"Ethan! You cannot date my sister."

"Oh come on dude. She's hot and we may or may not have had a thing before... either way, I'm just saying. Kaia is amazing."

"You know what else is amazing. Never letting you see my sister again." Percy three the pillow back at Ethan.

"You can't make these choices Perce. If she still has feelings for me, you can't stop it!" Ethan was now laughing seeing Percy's face get red from frustration.

"I'm actually going to murder you one day Ethan. You won't be falling off a high place either next time."

Ethan shuddered, "you need to stop it before I blind you."

"Fine fine. I'm going to go to Omega for the night, I have actual business there and before lunch day anything Luke, no. It's not with Aida. It's with my siblings."

Zoe stood up with a small smile and she hugged Percy, "stay safe. See you later."

"Make sure your boyfriend doesn't get into too much trouble while I'm gone."

"I won't. Don't worry."

With that, he walked into the other room and opened a portal into his room on Omega. Percy saw that Aida was lying down on his bed sleeping soundly. He smiled while he closed the portal and made his way into his room.

"Hey honey." He crawls on the bed and kissed her forehead.

Aida stirred with the sudden motion, "Lord..." she groaned.

"Yeah honey. It's me. I'm home."

Aida smiled up at her fiancée before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him down into the bed with her.

"You ok?" Percy asked Aida.
"Tired. Long day with the army and I missed you. Sorry for crashing in your bed."

Percy chuckled and kissed her on the lips. Aida brushes her blue hair out of her face and put it up into a messy bun. She wore basketball shorts with an oversized green T-shirt. Percy was in a pair is grey sweats with a white singlet(I don't wanna use the other term for it).

"Just go back to sleep Aida. I'll stay here with you the whole night. I'll even stay for breakfast if you want." Percy slipped in under the covers while Aida was still on top of the blanket.

"Don't you have a war to prepare for?" She muttered as she got under the covers with Percy and nestled her head into the crook of his neck.

"The team knows what they have to do. They can survive for maybe an hour or two without me until I get back." He twirled a loose strand of curly purple hair with some blue in it, "do you really have such little faith in the capability of my team?"

"Is Luke in charge?"

"Maybe..."

"Then yes. I question the capability of your team."

"Zoe is keeping him under control. I didn't just leave Luke alone to take charge in everything. I may be reckless but I'm not that reckless."

"Ok, good." She pulled herself closer to the live if her life and closed her eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too."