Chapter 1

I am not Uncle Rick. I do not own PJO

"Percy Achilles Jackson!" Zeus' voice thundered through Olympus. "You have been accused of aiding Gaea in the war, killing your mother, defacing my cabin, and attacking innocent campers. How do you plead?"

"I would say innocent but what's the point? No matter what I say, I will be executed." The young hero muttered hopelessly. "What could I ever say to make you think I was innocent?!" He finally yelled out.

Poseidon glared at his ex-son with malice. "You dare yell at the king of the gods?!" Poseidon grabbed his trident, "you disrespect my brother, kill your mother my love, and you attack Clark, my pride and joy."

"Percy, there is no way you can wriggle your way out of this one." Annabeth locked arms with Clark. "Just admit to what you did already! Stop blaming my boyfriend for everything that you did,I can't believe I thought I loved a weak liar with you."

The entire camp watched at Percy fought back the tears threatening to fell from his dull green eyes. Only Nico, Leo, and Tyson liked him still.

FlashBack
There was a new kid at camp. From what he's heard, the new kid was nice. A sixteen year old who was unclaimed by his godly parent yet.

Percy walked to the dining pavilion to eat breakfast. After the war with Gaea, Percy had fallen into a depression but he knew well enough to hide it. After his abusive childhood, Percy had gotten pretty damn good at hiding how he was feeling. This was the first time in weeks that he willingly got breakfast. He'd only eat lunch but he'd end up vomiting it up later on.

"Hey Perce." Piper called from the Aphrodite table.
"Hey Pipes!" He called back with a wave.

Piper got up and walked over to her friend. They had gotten extremely close in the short time they've known each other. Her and Annabeth were great friends and same with her and Percy.

"I haven't seen you at breakfast in about a month. Are you good?"

Percy nodded with a smile. "Just tired I guess. I wake up late."

A boy with light brown hair and blue eyes walked up to Piper. "Hey Piper, can you help me with sword fighting after breakfast?"

"Sure Clark. Maybe Ares will claim you, you're really good at sword fighting." She chuckled.
"Oh! So you're Clark? I've heard about you." Percy put his hand out. "I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. Nice to finally meet you."

Clark looked at Percy with an unreadable expression. "Child of one of the big three huh?" Clark muttered something under his breath. "I'm Clark Hudson. Nice to meet you too Perce."

LineBreak

It's been a few days since Percy met Clark and Clark didn't seem all that nice. He would sneer at Percy, trip him, and mess with him. He was like those bullies he'd have at school.

Speak of the devil, Clark came walking into the amphitheater and grabbed a sword. "How about we fight Percy? I'm better then all the instructors, I must be better then the Hero of Olympus too."

"Don't let your pride show. It's the downfall of many in battle."

Suddenly, a sea green light shone from Clark and a trident shone over his head. "Guess you're not the only son of Poseidon here anymore."

Everyone bowed down to him except for Percy. Annabeth kicked Percy. "Bow to him you fool! He's the strongest one here now."

Percy rolled his eyes and walked away with riptide in his hand.