Chapter 2

I am not Uncle Rick. I do not own PJO

"Just throw the bolt already!" Jason cried out in anger.

Zeus looked at the body of Percy Jackson. Still unaware that he was dead. "Any last words, traitor?"

Poseidon glared at Percy and sneered. "A disgrace. I can't believe I actually cared for him."

The rest of the council remained quiet. Hades felt death in the area but he couldn't find where. He assumed it was his powers acting up again. After Gaea, he would sense death when there wasn't.

"Perseus Jackson! GET UP AND DIE LIKE A WARRIOR!" Ares screamed.

Zeus scoffed. "Typical. Say goodbye." He threw the bolt at the body. The bolt then dispersed and it showed a man with skin the color of night with eyes that looked like the galaxy.

"Who are you? How dare you come onto Olympus without permission!"

The man didn't look at the gods. He cradled the dead boy and stroked his hair.

"Who are you sir?" Apollo asked. Suddenly he realized who the man was an dropped to his knees. "I'm so sorry my grace. I didn't realize that we were in the presence of Chaos."

After hearing Apollo, the rest of the people dropped down to their knees and bowed to Chaos.

"What is the reason for us to be blessed with your presence here?" Zeus said what a small smile. He felt happen that Chaos was here and could see how amazing he was.

Chaos glared at everyone in the room and continued to stroke Percy's hair. "You killed this innocent boy."

Poseidon was utterly shocked. Why would Chaos come to the council to see the disgrace that was Percy.

"Why did you come to see that traitor? We were executing him for his crimes." Poseidon said.
"He is already dead, sea god. And it was not because of the bolt."

Artemis looked over at Poseidon and muttered. "The trident." She then spoke louder. "The trident kill him."

Clark then let go of Annabeth. "So? Why do you care that a weakling like him died? Are you trying to congratulate me for showing everyone that he really is a traitor?"

Chaos stood up with rage in his watery eyes. "You kill this innocent boy for your crimes!"

"What do you mean his crimes?"Piper questioned.

Leo and Nico stood off to the side with their arms crossed. "He was the one who defaced the Zeus cabin. He didn't fight Percy, Percy was too depressed to to that. He didn't cheat or anything." Leo spat.

"He blamed Percy for everything. He just wanted attention!" Nico yelled.

Chaos nodded sadly. He showed everyone what Clark has done. "He was the traitor. Clark had Percy killed so that he could be the only son of Poseidon and be the center of attention. HE KILLED PERCY!"

Poseidon watched Clark do all the wrong they blamed Percy for. How he disowned Percy. Humiliated him. Killed him. Poseidon was openly sobbing his heart out. "My boy! I killed my boy."

"No. He is not your boy." Chaos muttered as he walked back over to Percy. Poseidon looked over at Chaos with wide eyes.

"What do you mean that he's not my son?"

Chaos took a shaky breath. "I mean there was a tale about this hero named Lord."

Annabeth spoke up, "yeah. I know the story. You found a boy named Lord and you took him in. He was like a son to you. He was the most skilled warrior in the galaxy but he died to Void."

Chaos was how shaking, "the tale was wrong. I didn't find him and treat him like my son. He was my blood son and no he didn't die. Void causes war and he nearly killed him. Instead, he took Lord, his him, and kept me from him."

"I don't understand...." Poseidon said to the creator.

"Percy here, is Lord." He whispered something and Percy's outward appearance altered. His black hair became lighter and even messier. The grey streak was gone and he had purple and blue highlights. His skin became paler and even though they couldn't see, his eyes were like the galaxy now. "He was taken from our family four hundred years ago and we've been searching for him nonstop. When we finally find him, you kill him!"

Poseidon was walking towards Chaos with shaky hands. "He is still my son. I raised him—"

"No! You did not raise him! Sally Jackson did and now she's dead. You neglected him when you thought he was yours and now that you know that he isn't, now you care." Chaos scoffed and picked up Percy. Percy's head lulled to the side and his arm dropped out of Chaos's grip.

He looked so peaceful, as if he was merely asleep and would wake up and this would all just be another demigod nightmare. Sadly, this was no dream and the hero was truly dead.

"Where are you taking him?!" Thalia cried out.

Chaos opened a one way portal. "I'm taking him home for a proper burial surrounded by a family that actually loves him and doesn't wish for him to die!

There were protests being shouted at Chaos but he didn't listen. He was taking his son home no matter what they said.

"You all wanted him gone. Now he is and I'm taking him away from the people who helped kill him." He shot a lightning bolt at Zeus that was stronger then the master bolt ever was. Zeus stood shocked from the bolt and who Percy actually was.

"No! Please!" Annabeth cried out. Clark was slowly shifting away from the room until Chaos saw. He shot a fire ball towards him and burned him.

"You deserved it for having an innocent hero killed for your own selfish reasons! You're lucky I haven't killed you."

Chaos was right outside the portal before turned his face and looked at Nico and Leo. "You two may come with me if you please. I'm sure my son would have appreciated you two there for all you've done for him." Chaos smiled softly before continuing, "I'll bring you back once you're ready."

Nico and Leo walked out to Chaos muttering their thanks as they all walked through the portal as it closed.