Chapter 17

I am not Uncle Rick. I do not own PJO

It's been two days since Percy came back home. His backpack was much larger in the inside then it appeared to be as were the rest of the Alpha Team.

The Alpha Team were a team of elite assassins and bounty hunters, they've fought in countless wars and are personal friends with Percy. Leo and Nico have never met the Alpha Team until today. Alpha contains mainly demigods who managed to escape earth. They are centuries years old.

"You good Nico? You seem the most nervous for meeting them." Percy looked worried.
"Yeah I'm fine. I just have a weird feeling in my stomach.... I can't describe it."

Leo looked over to him, "Well try to man! I wanna know if you feel what I'm feeling!"

"OK OK! It feels like some sort of... tug? I don't know. It's not like a nauseous feeling, more like a coming home kinda feeling. You know?"

Leo gave him a strange lopsided look, "dude, I think I'm just hungry."

"No I'm serious!" Nico pinched Leo's arm causing him to flinch, "Look Leo, this is strange for me. Just try to not make fun of me?"

"Fiiiinnneeee...." Leo groaned.

Percy smiled at his two friends and opened the door that lead to the Alpha Team's lounge area. Alpha team is the team that works closest to the commander so Percy is usually in here when they come back from a mission.

"Perce!" The team smiled from the black couch.

The entire team was still wearing their hoods on but it was on loosely so their hair and other prominent features were easily on display

"Hey guys!" Percy sat down between a girl with black hair and a boy with blonde hair.

"Want to use your code names around these two or you good?"
"Use till we feel more comfortable around them." Another girl with lighter hair in a braid spoke.
"Got it." Said another guy with a mask over both eyes.
"By the way, when we get back to Earth, call me Kane." Percy told the team.

They nodded in return.

"The girl with the black hair is Widow. The girl in the braid is Lune. The blonde one is Trick. Dude in the mask is Soar." The door opened and a girl with long brown hair and a big guy with dark skin.

"The buff guy is Pyro and the lovely girl is Lina."

Widow walked up to Nico. "Yo Perce!" Percy walked over, "This one looks familiar."

"I don't know, we did lose a lot of people in the battle Golden Fire. Maybe he was reborn or something?"

"Or maybe Void kidnapped him..." Soar spoke grimly.

"I don't know, he kinda looks like my brother but he can't be. Before that mission, my brother was in a coma." Widow snuffed.

"Yeah but didn't you say that when you came back that he had disappeared and no one knew where he went?" Pyro mentioned.

"I mean yeah but it was so long ago. He was still too young to receive immortality at the time, he'd be long dead."

Nico didn't know what came over him but he was now hugging Widow for dear life. He was crying into her shoulder. "I'm sorry Bianca. I didn't mean to leave you."

"What did you just call me?" She breathed.

Percy walked up to Widow and Nico, "this can't be that Nico, can it? That Nico was only seven...."

Everyone stayed silent, Widow hugged Nico and started to cry into his shoulder too. "Nico? Is it really you?"

Nico broke away, "yes, it's me. I don't really know what happened. I don't even know how I got back to Earth." He grunted in pain.