Chapter 24

Luke's POV

It's been about three days since Percy's been gone. Will and Zoe both came back, Will came back last night and nearly passed out. He said that he used so much power trying to keep Percy from falling into a coma. No one can figure out what's wrong with him.

Aida has called because no one was letting her see Percy at all. She said that she might be coming later to wait for him. In all honesty, Luke was getting worried as well. They all were.

They had all been childhood friends(minus Leo) besides Nico but that was under different circumstances. After Percy went missing the first time after the war, they all didn't take it well.

Now there he was, slowly growing weaker and weaker and no one knows why. No one can figure out what happened, no one who helped Percy will even say a word about it either. They pressed Will the moment that he got back to Earth but all he said was, "I'm not allowed to say."

This frustrated everyone but mainly Luka. After finding out about Percy coughing blood, then going to the planet that he was killed, now he's slowly falling into a coma and no matter how much power and energy is used, he's not getting better. Luka left the castle, he refused to come to earth, Luka just constantly goes on missions to take his mind off his best friend. He wouldn't tell anyone but sometimes he'd end his night with a bottle of vodka.

Nico, Bianca, Luke, Zoe, Selina, Beckendorf, Aida, and Leo sat on the couch in the Alpha team's tent base and waited. It was nearly three in the morning and in six hours, they had to train the campers.

Back at the Castle on Omega

It was late, all the nurses went home for the night. Percy was in his own room where he had the room to take care of him in case of anything. It usually worked but today, there was an intruder in the castle. Disabled the energy shield that blocked out the negative powers trying to breach the castle, killed guards, and made it to the prince's room, all without anyone noticing.

"Oh my my my, such a sickly boy." The intruder cooed mockingly, "This never would have happened under Void and you know that. All the power, all the glory. And you gave it all up. It's no wonder I cursed you with that ring. Insanity does have it's price you know and I'm positive that you have no idea what I'm even saying right now."

Percy managed to muster up the smallest bit of strength to move his head to face the intruder.

"Oh, I guess you are aware of what I'm saying. Anyways, it matters not. Void had big plans for you before." The man leaned closer to Percy and lightly kissed his forehead. Percy's eyes glowed red with pure energy before he shot up with a gasp.

"What happened?" he was sitting up and his eyes were still bright red.

"Hello again." the man spoke. "I healed you."

"Healed...? I was... injured?" Percy questioned.

The intruder sat down and sighed, "Look. You'be been gone for about four hundred, five hundred years."

"WHAT?!" Percy attempted to stand up but was shushed and pulled back down.

"Shush!" The man hissed. "We can't let Chaos hear us. Do you want to get caught by Chaos and his forces?"

"Chaos? He's here... wait... this is his palace!" Percy whisper yelled as he attempted to trash out of the blankets. "You said I was gone for like four centuries... was I here?"

Percy stared wide eyed until he grabbed his head in agony. His eyes began to flicker back and forth between red and galaxy. The intruder stood up in shock and muttered, "I thought it'd last longer."

Percy grunted and ended up yelling. The intruder ran to the window and jumped out just as Chaos opened the door.

"Lord!" Chaos rushed in with his dark hair a ruffled mess. "What happened?"

Percy was sitting up, completely healed, breathing heavy. His head was softly throbbing as he rapidly was loosing the memories of the ordeal and by the time he opened his mouth to explain, he went blank.

"I... I don't remember."

Chaos sat down on the side of the bed with Percy who was now staring blankly at the wall with tears beginning to form in his eyes.

Hesitantly, Chaos puts his hand on his son's back and rubs small circles while quietly telling him that it's going to be alright.

"I don't even care right now. I just want to go back to go back to earth and finish my mission." Percy snapped at him and pushed his father's arm away.

Chaos stopped and looked at Percy with concern, "You just got better and if you go back, you could get hurt again."

"I. Don't. Care. I'm going back at first light and I won't come back no matter what until my mission is complete."

Percy stood up and didn't look at his dad as he walked out his room in the middle of the night.

Since he was under so much stress, Percy twisted his red ring and the dagger that he found during the revealing ceremony had appeared in his hand. He had three rings now; his engagement ring, the dagger ring, and the cursed ring that Nico made. With the dagger now in his hand, Percy headed down to the training room to attack some dummies.

Unknown to his knowledge, the intruder hadn't left the castle, he was sneaking about to observe Percy longer from afar.

A/N: Hey guys. These next new chapters are going to be very very slow and shorter. I have not lost inspiration in this book, these next few chapters are just boring "training" and shit filer chapters. Like not really important but like, it leads to the more important and bigger chapters. Sorry if these next chapters bore you but believe it, it bores me more than it bores you. Besides, I'm working on my schools play that's showing in like... HOLY MOTHER! 11 DAYS! OH NO! And im trying to keep my grades up. I'm actually passing geometry with a 70 rn. I'm failing spanish bc my teacher decided to not teach as well anymore. OOF, things are getting difficult and my mental health is like wavering right now too so yea. Just be patient with me and I promise that SOON you guys will get better chapters in the upcoming weeks. Thanks guys for being here for me.

-Blue