Chapter 25

Percy's POV

The next morning, despite Chaos' and Order's pleas, Percy opened a portal and jumped through so he could go back to Camp Half Blood. The moment he walked into the camp, he was surrounded by his teammates who were staring full of shock. The campers were in the dining pavilion eating breakfast the greeting was solely for the elites. His hood was down and his mask wasn't on but he still wore his Kane Maelstorm disguise so that when the group of campers surrounded him and the Elites, no one could recognize that he was Percy.

"Kane." Leo smiled as he walked up and engulfed Percy into a hug.

"Hey Leo." Percy gave Leo a hug before turning back to the rest of the campers and spoke, "I'm sorry for my absence, I am back and in better shape than before. Starting today, we will pair up cabins to both you and the rest of the team and myself. I hope you are alright with that."

"Oh please. I stopped caring about how these campers thought about me before you even died. I'll gladly help you train them." Leo smiled.

"Thanks. I'll set up the area and which cabins go with who until the campers get back. Just make sure you warm them up first, nothing too bad right now. Start with half of the army warm up then we can get to the rest of the plan. Tomorrow we'll dot the full army warm up."

Leo saluted with his fingers flaring with specks of Fire. "Yes sir!" He laughed.

Percy went back to the tent and worked on his blueprint until Charlie came running back saying that the campers had finished the warm up and are tired. Percy looked up with shock, he didn't think that it had been that long but then again, he was busy working on not only the trains but also his princely, assassin, and commander needs too.

"Okay. I'll go out and tell everyone everything."

Percy stepped out of the tent and made his way over to the arena. There he asked for each cabin to be separate from one another and had his elites be lined up.

"I decided who trained with cabins and in what particularly. I'm not here to play nice, I'm here to win a war and I go by skill sets and what could be improved on. I really do not care about your feelings so do not think I care if you get upset by who trains you and what you train in." Percy spoke, "Am I clear?"

His voice was very calm as he spoke and it was scarier then if he yelled or was upset. Everyone nodded their heads and awaited his further instructions.

"Aphrodite cabin with Lina. Hephaetus and Hecate cabins with Pyro. Hermes cabin with Trick. Athena and Dionysus cabin with Soar. Apollo cabin and hunters with Lune. Demeter cabin goes with Widow. Leo takes the Ares cabin. Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades cabins with me."

"Why is Leo teaching a group? He's a puny little child is Hephaetus. I'm a mighty son of Poseidon and I'm the best warrior in history." Clark stepped up with his sword in hand.

"This is not up to negotiation, I already said I don't care about your feelings." Percy growled, "Leo is a very capable leader and hope that he will accept my offer in being in the Alpha team. If no one has any last questions, I will hope you know who you go to and go train right now."

In the next few minutes, all cabins were beginning their training with their assigned leaders. Very few people were being trained by Percy, only Hazel, Jason, Thalia, and Clark but Clark was upset at being put with Percy.

"Why am I training with a loser like you? I could probably teach you more than you can teach me."

"Oh yeah? I don't exactly care what you think. My job is to train you so you can defeat your enemies. If you don't like the arrangement, then don't train but I won't let you fight if you do."

"You can't do that! My father and uncle will have you sent to Tartarus if you try to do that."

"One, the gods don't scare me. My parents are the creators of the universe, my and I siblings are the primordials. Secondly, I've been to Tartarus, my brother is the physical embodiment of Tartarus and I spent quite a lot of my childhood in his domain." Percy walked up to Clark and twisted his ring so his dagger was now in his hand, he put the blade against the boy's neck, "If that is all that you wish to say to me, I suggest that you begin training or go back to your cabin and stay there until it's time to eat."

Percy's eyes glowed red as he growled but Thalia and Jason walked forwards to pull him back.

"Kane... calm down man." Jason whispered in his ear.

Thalia put her hand on his shoulder and rubbed his back, "He's not worth your time."

Percy's eyes stopped glowing and he came back to normal. He willed his dagger back into his ring.

"I apologize Clark but this is war. You either train with us or you leave us alone."

Clark huffed and puffed before he uncapped riptide. aimed it at Percy, then turned and headed back to his cabin. Percy watched Clark leave without realizing that he had been holding in his breath until he let it out.

"You okay Kane?" Jason whispered.

"Yeah, just feel a connection to the sword. It's probably nothing though."

Jason shook his head, "Yeah, that sword used to be yours. I don't think you told me exactly how you got it but it's the sword for mighty heroes and I think a hunter named Artemis, Zoe, gave it to you when she died? Anyways, it was your weapon and you were an amazing swordsman. the best of 300 years. Your father took it away from you though and gave it to Clark. That was nearly three years ago."

Percy's gaze turned somber and he took a deep breath.

"It doesn't matter now, what matters is we have a war to win."