Chapter 10

I am not Uncle Rick. I do not own PJO

A Month Later: Planet Omega(Home of Chaos and the Primordials)

Percy was pacing around his room with his royal clothes adorned. Black slacks, black dress shoes, a white button up shirt, and a black jacket. Gold and silver pins were attached to the front of the jacket, the symbols of Chaos, Order, Abyss, his own primordial symbol, his family crest, and the symbol of the Jackson Clan.

Percy was the only child of Chaos to choose a a clan to lead, the Jackson clan was a group of assassins trained by Percy himself. They are like one big family. His clan seemed to take it hard once their leader died. They stopped being social, they only conversed with other clan members and they became quite aggressive towards towards the royal family because they kept all details of their leader's death a secret.

Today was the day that the entire kingdom was going to know that the prince was back. He was being presented like he was when he was only week old all those years ago.

Flashback

Order walked into the throne room with a sweet baby boy swaddled in a dark purple blanket. The boy had nearly black hair and fat chubby fingers that kept reaching for his mother's long hair.

"No no my little nova. Don't pull mommy's hair." she tapped his nose in which he sneezed in reply.

"How is my wife and my baby?" Chaos walked in to see Order slowly dancing in a circle with the baby still cradled in her arms.

"We are fine my dear. Isn't he just precious?" she cooed.

Chaos smiled as he gently took the baby from Order. "Hello. Hello little Lord. Are you ready? You shall be presented to the entire universe today. Isn't that exciting?!" he raised Lord up into the air.

"Don't scare the poor baby." Gaea walked in in with Tarturus, Nyx, Kaia, and Aether.

Gaea grabbed Lord away from her father, "Come here my little prince, don't let the big bad daddy hurt you." she put her face close to his face, "no he won't. No he won't."

"I'm not scaring him. If anything, he'll be more scared when we present him if anything."

Kaia chuckled, "he's right. The others are waiting for us, we really should get going. This really is an important ceremony."

Order nodded and gently took Lord back and walked with her husband out to the balcony to present the infant prince to the kingdom.

Flashback Over

Nico,Leo, and Luka had all walked into Percy's room talking to one another. Leo and Nico had stayed on Omega since Percy's resurrection. They had become friends with Luka and after Aida found out about Percy being alive and in the castle,(after she calmed down too) they befriended her too.

Flashback

Percy was currently in the castle gardens sitting on the swing set he proposed to Aida at. He grabbed his engagement ring from his pocket and put it on. He was nervous as to how she'd react to him being back. He picked his head up and saw it. A tall girl with curly blue hair ans purple streaks. Her rose quartz pink eyes bore into his own galaxy eyes. She stumbled back the moment she saw him and tears had erupted from those gorgeous pink eyes but she composed herself and ran towards him. He stood up from the moment that she touched him, he engulfed her in a hug and she returned it.

"I knew it."she whispered into his shoulder, "I knew you weren't dead!"

Percy chuckled when he heard her, "I'm back but there is something wrong..."