Chapter 15

I am not Uncle Rick. I do not own PJO

"Sorry, I don't plan to be going with you." Percy crossed his arms and started to walk in the opposite direction.
"No can do. You have an aura of a mortal but you made it past the barrier to keep mortals out. Chiron needs to see you." Thalia shot the arrow at him.

Percy waved his hand and the arrow went straight through him and hit the tree behind him.

Thalia dropped her bow while Jason grabbed his sword. "WHO ARE YOU?!"

Piper kept taking closer looks at Percy, trying to see where she knew him from. She never met him through her dad, he wasn't a camper, and he had the aura of a mortal. Maybe he was hiding his aura but many immortals and gods either can't do that or chose not to.

"I really must be going." Percy took a step to leave when Piper spoke again, without charmspeak. Percy's throat started to tickle but he want to start coughing now.

"You remind me of my old friend. Do you know him?"

Percy stopped and asked, "how can I know your friend if I don't know his name?"

Piper took a deep breath, "you look like him. His name is Percy Jackson."

With the name rolling off her lips, Percy stopped and stared at her. Thalia and Jason stood there staring at Percy with their mouths gaping open. Thalia had tears swelling up in her eyes. "Percy... is that you?" She took a step forwards with her arm outstretched. "Is it really you?"

Suddenly, he felt the presence of fire, not actual fire. Like Luka or Leo fire. He figured that it'd take a while before they would check earth but unfortunately, they had sent... Leo. Yea it was Leo. His fire was weaker then Luka's flames.

"Where are you?" He heard Leo call.

Without thinking, Percy ran and grabbed Thalia, Jason, and Piper's hands and flashed to Co-Op city. Without thinking, he started to cough up blood again but luckily he manged to hold it back and not show any of the blood that was staining his wrist.

Jason looked around and saw the sign that read Co-Op City in front of very tall brick buildings. "What the hell? Why are we in Co-Op?"

Percy sighed and down ran his hand in his brown hair as he sat down on the ground. "I don't know, I panicked. I can take you back but I can't go there while he is there."

"NO! I don't get it, you just teleported. How? How can you mist travel? I thought only Poseidon could do that." Thalia began to ramble and walk in a circle.

"So.... are you actually Percy?" Piper choked. "I thought you died.... we watched you die.."

"I don't know. I remember waking up in my room with my family---"

"Family? Percy, we're your family. What happened?' Thalia asked.

Percy sighed, "I'm son of Chaos and Order. Not one of the Greek gods. I don't think Nico and Leo haven't mentioned which one I was supposedly the son of."

"Wait. Leo and Nico? Sons of Hades and Hesphaetus? What happened to them? My gods, were you kidnapped?! WHAT DID CHAOS DO TO YOU?"

"Thalia please, stop. I'll explain from the beginning but you all have to be quite."

They all nodded and Percy told them what happened.

"My first name isn't actually Percy. It's Lord and my middle is of Perseus. The last name Jackson is a surname, it's the name of the clan I lead. I'm the youngest son of Chaos and Order, heir to the throne. I was born over a millennia ago. Since I'm the youngest primordial, I was babied but I never liked it so  I worked hard to join the army and when I grew of age, I chose a clan over a domain to rule. Still, instead of physical domains to rule, I rule over leaders and loyalty. Five hundred years ago, my uncle, Void, attacked the kingdom and I fought him. Instead of killing me, he wiped my memory and hid me on Earth as Percy Jackson. After a few years, my father found me but I guess I was dead. My sisters, the Fates, brought me back to life but I didn't remember anything. Nothing at all. For the past century, I've had my family and friends help me recover and get my memories back."

All three of them were shocked, no one said a word. Piper was the first to speak, "We need to take you back to camp. Annabeth will be so happy to see you!"

"Who's Annabeth?"

Piper squeaked, "She's you're girlfriend. You two have literally gone through Tartarus together!"

"Oh right, I forgot to mention too....so um.... I'm not dating Annabeth. I guess I never really was. Before the war, I was engaged to a girl named Aida. We're still engaged, we're planning the wedding."

Jason and Thalia stared at Percy with wide eyes while Piper looked ready to cry. Then Jason spoke, "You're engaged? It's only been a year since you died. How are you already over Annabeth?"

Thalia was fuming, "You ungrateful male! You were the only male who didn't play girls like they were toys! NOW HERE YOU ARE, CHEATING ON ANNABETH WITH SOME STRANGER!" Thalia pulled out her bow and aimed it at the male in front of her.

Percy sighed, "Look, I don't remember who this Annabeth is, I'm sorry that it hurts you so bad. Before being kidnapped here, I was already engaged to a girl named Aida and she's the most wonderful person I've ever met." Thalia had tears in her eyes.

Percy hummed while he thought and decided that he really wanted to make her feel better. "Right now I'm hiding from my father but if you want, I can take you three to Omega and I can show you more then just this planet."

Piper looked over to Jason with a worried glance before Jason questioned, "Why are you hiding from your father?"

Percy's face fell and became cold, "It's not important. So.... you wanna come? I'll head home sooner if you do choose to come."

Thalia lowered her bow again and nodded, ""Sure. I'll go."

Jason stood up and grabbed Piper's hand, "We'd be honored to go."

With all three of them agreeing, Percy walked over to them and grabbed their hands, "It might hurt a little, it always hurts the first time. No motion sickness, no jet lag. You just get sore the first few times. Hold on tight and do not let go."

With that being said, he teleported the four of them to Omega. He was really in for a treat.