"On the second week of Holidays' I can." I nod, admiring her blue eyes. I sometimes wish I had different coloured eyes but Kiaan says, 'I love your eyes the most. Yeah, they are just brown, like any other Asian's eyes but there's something about those hidden emotions inside them that pulls me towards you.' I glance at my wrist watch to see two-fifty-five. Five minutes. "We're having a family get together on the first week so, I'll send her on the second week."

"Cheers." She passes me a relieved look. "You holding up well?" She asks after a moment of silence. I look up at the sky blue coloured sky with no clouds to be seen.

Am I? Jai died five months ago. Ishaan was only seven and a half year old back then, my children's only uncle from my side of the family died at thirty two. He was going to be thirty-three soon but passed away, I was told alcohol had eaten up all the goods inside my body.

I said I hated him when I was back from my honeymoon. I said I wanted him to rot in hell and when first found out about Rashi's marriage, I was numb. It wasn't my fault but I think it was because what if my painful tears had really ruined their lives when I said 'I wish you never stay happy.' It's so stupid. Marrying a widower isn't bad. But getting married to someone you don't want to and being forced into it just because the man didn't want any dowry or care about Rashi's mother's actions wasn't very nice to hear. I can't imagine myself staying, living and behaving like a wife to someone I don't like at all.

Rashi has a daughter with him, uncle keeps in contact with us. We speak, very rarely. Papa has a big heart so he still stays in contact with his younger brother. The worst part is it freaks me out. Did my words really turn their fate upside down? Was there a possibility Jai would be alive, perhaps with his own wife and children if I stay quiet along and let him and his family stay in the Ahuja house?

"If you never reacted that way you'll curse and hate yourself today, Jaanvi. I'm happy you let your anger out." Kiaan was partly right. It felt good, I felt light chested after lashing out on Juhi, Rashi and Jai when I found out about Ma but I can't take back my words. It haunts me, haunts me so bad that I started visiting Jacinda again every two weeks after years.

I had stopped going to therapy after Ishaan turned one. I felt better, didn't feel the need to talk to someone and slowly but in a nice pace I became the old Jaanvi. On my last visit to Jacinda's clinic seven years ago she gave me her phone number incase I needed it. I used it. To just talk as a friend, ask how she was and then when my twins-Viaan and Ishanvi started kindergarten alongside Ishaan and Mia we connected as friends.

What else could be better than being friends with your child's friend's mother? Since four years we've been regularly in touch. Now I don't need to visit her for a therapy, I just go to her house whenever I get time and talk causally or sometimes we catch some coffee outside. She's a way better person outside of work. "I still--" I pause and look at Ishaan's class to my right. He wasn't anywhere to be seen. "-feel bad. Somewhere in my heart I feel like I've led him in the wrong path. Led Rashi into t--"

"Mumma!" My eye finds Ishanvi's twin brother Viaan. I look at his little frame looking at me with a smile and his hands behind his back.

"What are you hiding Viaan?" I fold my hands across my chest and give him a suspicious look and he starts laughing. "Show me."

He brings a little paper card from his back and I bend down I read it. 'For my sister.' I kept my eyes at the card making sure if I read it right or wrong, Viaan and Ishanvi always fight, and I know they love each other but this is fishy. Jacinda starts talking to Viaan and I turn the card open and see a black monster drew terribly crooked but it made me smile like an idiot. "Viaan, Isha will kill you." I pass Jacinda the card and she starts laughing seeing the picture and a little 'you are monster' written on it. "Who wrote the monster for you?" It was a difficult word for a six year old.