| Chapter 13: Oh No |

Start from the beginning

,, you're carving them now ? What happened to the noodles?"

,, they make me sick " my arms crossed when I looked away trying not to think too much of the taste of those delicious spare rips. I wanted to indirectly ask him to get me some new ones now but that part of me that could still think straight knew not to because getting new ones meant going all the way to the nearest little town through the terrible forest filled with vampires .

,, it doesn't matter you know .. we could check the foods we are running low aswell so I could buy them and your spare rips"
I kept quiet when he suggested that, obviously having read my hesitant expression from before .
,, and it won't take long "

Sehun get hyunsik we'll be buying some groc-
,, no you can't leave " I cut his order in the mindlink off.
,, it's ok .. I'm actually in the mood for an apple now .. could you cut me one ?" giving my forehead a kiss he smiled softly getting to feet
,, sure "

I leaned back sighing to myself and rubbing up and down my belly. It has been hurting since I've yelled at Sehun I think it's crimping again. I hate when that happens. It's like the baby is scolding me for freaking out and troubling him aswell.

The only thing that helped if it didn't go away on its own was jongins touch, when he massaged with the cream that baekhyun had brought over it, it felt like heaven.

I whined annoyed when it worsened as I tried to rub over it with no use.

Before I could curse about it more jongin had already returned with a plate filled with cut apples. He sat down beside me and I opened my eyes again only glancing at him at first .
,, your hair is a mess"

I blinked surprised myself, not knowing where this had come from or why I had even said it .
He laughed at it running his hand through it ,, well I was too lazy to style it since we are in the middle of nowhere anyway "

I returned his smile taking a Apple piece of the plate ,, it's ok.. I like when they're messy " mumbling my words my free hand was already running through his hair as I was munching on the apple pieces.

My hand retreated when I finished my second piece, not getting another one I placed both my hand on my belly again in pain.

,, hey .." jongin brought his hand onto mine as I leaned closer laying my head onto his shoulder and inhaling his scent when he turned to me towering over me probably worried again. ,, is it hurting again ?"

I didn't want to nodd. I was behaving like a child carving everything and not even noticing how whiny I have become and now I only ate 2 pieces of the Apple he had cut just for me before whining about some cramps again.
,, should I massage you again ?"

I pressed my lips together looking up at him shyly causing him to chuckle obviously knowing I was embarrassed by myself .

He moved on the couch just as steps appeared from upstairs
,, you called ?" Sehun glanced at him questionably .

,, yeah .. glad to see you reacted so quickly " I couldn't help but giggle to myself as jongin said that in an realy?tone

Sehun only rolled his eyes when hyunsik walked fullt down the stairs besides him not spending anyone a glance not even me.

My gaze lowered at that
,, we were busy,I was trying a gun out but they're pretty heavy.. I'd rather stick to turning until a wolf and ripping everything apart"