• End • End • End •

Tord's P.O.V

"Your wife must be beautiful.." I commented as I looked at Tom with sad eyes. He shot glances with his daughter for a bit before turning to stare at me. Maybe that beautiful woman that passed by me earlier was actually his wife?...

No.. She said that her son was at the counter and none other than Tom's here.. She must be...

Suddenly Tom laughed. One that I have never seen for a very long time.. It warmed my heart up so fast that I was just staring at him with a confused expression.

"No! No!" Tom said between laughs as he hugs his stomach like it was hurting because of laughing. The little girl shot a glare at me making me jolt up in my place. Seriously, what's up with people glaring at me whenever they have an eye contact with me?!

Tom wiped a lone tear that escaped from his eye from laughing before stading straight and looking at me again, "She's my mother's daughter. My stepsister." Tom said as the little girl ran and hid behind Tom's leg. She was still glaring at me but when she looked up to Tom she turned into a complete angel.

I pointed at Tom and playfully gave him a suspicious look, "She called you daddy though..?" I asked with all doubt inside in my head.

Tom chuckled and pat the little girl's head, "My Stepfather left my Mom years ago and it was because she was pregnant. Which explains why my Mom gave me a hard time getting closer to her. And.. I was 19 and was acting like a bitch and didn't understand her situation and just ran away." Tom paused as he looks down to the little girl with a smile on his face.

"Now, I practically act like her father so.. That's why she calls me daddy." Tom explained.

"But.. Isn't it weird for her to call you that? Daddy? And your Mom's the mommy?" I asked as I try not to show how much I am cringing right now.

"What?.. No. It isn't like that because she isn't that close to Mom as well.. Mom had been pushing Tamori away like what she was doing with me. So when I came back home to her. Tamori got really attached to me and now sees me as her father figure." Tom replied. I stared at how his face turned into love.. An expression that I was longing to see for a very long time.

My attention averted to the child. She must be very confused when her own mother was pushing her away... Good thing Tom came back and took care of her.. He sure did fix things in his life when he left.

I honestly thought that he wouldn't be able to handle his burdens alone. But I underestimated him. A lot.

Tom gave the little girl a smile, "This is Tamori. Tamori this is Tord." Tom introduced. I extended my hand to Tamori and smiled at her, "Hello there, I'm sorry if I had scared you earlier." I said hoping to make Tamori feel less alarmed. But she just glared at me again, "I don't like you devil." she said before climbing up to Tom's arms.

Tom carried her in his arms and told her that I was a former 'friend' of his and that she shouldn't be alarmed around me. But the child ignored him and just ran back inside the door while pouting because she didn't like it that Tom was telling her to go inside so that we can talk.

"You think it's okay for her to be angry because of me?" I asked as I sat on the counter.  Tom slowly shook his head and smiled, "Nah, she's just being bratty as usual." he told me and it made the two of us chuckle.

"You know she reminds me of someone VERY familiar to you." I said and chuckled.

"Who?" Tom asked, I turn to him as I try not to laugh.

'Aunty Rosy.'

"Ah.. Nevermind. So how old is she? Tamori?" I asked as I hopped off the counter and stand a bit far from him because maybe he's feeling discomfort when I'm close to him. Especially with all the things I've done..