• 23 •

No One's P.O.V

"Hey Loser, been looking all over for ya. Where have ya been yesterday?" Eduardo asked Tom who was in a trance since they sat at the waiting shed.

They were now inside of the airport, waiting for Zion's plane to land. Eduardo was relieved that Tom got his text message and went there since he never saw Tom yesterday.

It made him worry a lot... but now he's glad that Tom was here. But Eduardo noticed how distracted Tom was. As if he had something deep in mind.

"Hey?" Eduardo called out to Tom as he snapped his fingers in front of Tom's face which made the Brit jolt up in surprise.

Tom turned to Eduardo with a forced smile on his face, "Yeah? What's up?"

Eduardo narrowed his eyes on Tom, just noticing how Tom's clothes were really fit and closed. He was wearing a navy blue turtle neck under his blue hoodie. He was also wearing black joggers and his blue converse.

Eduardo knew that the airport was cold, but he thought that what Tom was wearing were a bit too much.

"Are you alright? You seem pretty and I mean REALLY distracted." Eduardo asked as he stared at his friend. Waiting for his answer.

Tom shook his head, "Nah, I'm alright." Tom said but Eduardo thought that his actions were telling otherwise.

"Something happened."

"Tom--"

"Oh yeah, Why isn't Matt here?" Tom interrupted cutting off what Eduardo was about to say.

Eduardo pulled out his phone from his pocket to check if there were messages. It made Eduardo chuckle when he saw a message from Matt.

He tapped on it and read it,

"It seems like he's with Edd right now." Eduardo replied,.

"Edd?" Tom asked as he finally lifts his head to look at Eduardo.

"You know, Tord's business partner. That one time in the bar?" Eduardo casually replied while Tom was nodding mindlessly to what he was saying.

"I see.. Okay." Tom bluntly replied. This made Eduardo snap back his attention to him. He was already too curious now.

"Oh. Yeah. How are you with Tord? Isn't the family date that you guys were always talking about. Tonight?" Eduardo asked as he slips his phone inside his pocket again.

Eduardo didn't miss the way Tom jolted up when he brought up the subject.

"Something definitely happened." Eduardo thought as he looked at Tom with a suspicious expression.

He thought if he should ask Tom about what happened between him and Tord but he thought that it was a bit too private... Or is it really?

"Tom?"

"Yeah... I forgot that it was tonight.. Hehe.." Tom faked his chuckle as he averted his attention to elsewhere.

"You look like you're hiding something from me Tom." Eduardo finally blurted out. He couldn't handle his curiousness anymore. It was eating him inside. It's like it was telling him that he should know something from Tom.

Tom took a deep breath, "Edu, I think Zion's plane already landed, we should move to a spot where he can easily see us." Tom said as he stood up. Completely avoiding Eduardo's gaze.

"Oh and by the way.. Where is Mark? There might be paparazzi here. We should protect Zion."

Tom then scurried away as if he was hiding something. Eduardo just stared at Tom's figure as he was walking away in a fast pace.