• 14 •

No One's P.O.V

Tom took a hold of his ice cream as he wiped his lap with a tissue.

"It's so hot that the ice cream is already melting." Tom said in annoyance before licking the access melted ice cream on the side of the cone.

"Or maybe it's because of how hot you are." Tord interrupted unintentionally making Tom turn and look at his lover with a confused look.

"What?"

"HEY! I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT JEHOVAH!!" Tord suddenly shouted as he started to fan himself with his hands. Acting as if he was really sweaty when he wasn't.

"Uh.. Commie--"

"HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE ME A LICK ON THAT-" Tord shouted before leaning in to Tom and licking his ice cream.

"YOU FUCKING--COMMIE!!"

"Boss?"

Tom looked up to Zion who was looking down on him with a worried expression, "Is something wrong? You seem restless." Zion spoke in a gentle tone.

Tom looked around him, realising that he was inside the dressing room of Zion's work place. Then he remembered that he was there because Mark called him to talk to him about the incident last night when Zion actually fainted.

He didn't even realise he fell asleep while waiting for Zion's discussion with Mark to end.

Then he thought about his dream again.. To which seemed to look like his past.

Tom started calming himself down, "I--i.." Tom was cut off when Zion placed his hand on Tom's forehead, "You don't seem to have a fever... Did you sleep well yesterday?Is it because of me that you weren't getting enough sleep?" Zion asked.

Tom noticed Mark in the background. He was whispering to everyone in the room. Probably telling them to start leaving.

Tom looked back at Zion, remembering the time when he thought that Zion only fell asleep at his kitchen counter when really, he actually fainted. It made him mad.

"Hey! Don't get me started! You were the one who fainted!" Tom shouted snatching his phone from his pocket and showing his and Mark's messages.

He didn't even notice that he was earning glances from the people inside the dressing room as well as Mark.

"HE SAID YOU WERE OVER FATIGUE!"

Zion chuckled as he took Tom's phone and placed it on the table just beside them, "It was only because I overused my body. You don't need to be angry, it isn't something so serious, Boss." He reassured. But Tom was having none of it.

"You! If Mark hadn't called me here and informed me about your health then I wouldn't have known anything about you overusing your body!!" Tom yelled as all the people inside the room started rushing out when they saw how furious Tom was.

Now he and Zion were all alone.

Zion gets closer to Tom, attempting to embrace the Brit, "Boss, calm down. You know I have to keep my body shape intact for my career so I HAD TO WORKOUT--"

"YEAH! BUT ABOUT YOUR HEALTH?! IS GOOD HEALTH NOT REQUIRED FOR A MODEL?! ARE YOU JUST GONNA LET YOURSELVES OVERUSE YOUR BODIES WITHOUT CARING ABOUT YOUR HEALTH?!" Tom yelled as he stood up in rage, pushing Zion away harshly.

Zion stumbled back before he kept himself in place, he knew it was bad for Tom to know about what's happening in his life, specifically about his health. He knows that Tom gets very furious.

"Thomas, I understand. It was my fault that I overused myself too much. Please don't include my career in thi-"

"BUT LIKE WHAT YOU SAID EARLIER. YOU NEED TO STAY IN SHAPE FOR YOUR MODELING CAREER SO HOW IS THAT NOT INCLUDED?!" Tom retorted, he started pacing back and fourth in the room while murmuring some things that can't be understood.

Zion started following him like he was his tail, "I'm sorry. It's my fault."

"DAMN RIGHT IT IS! WHO THE FUCK DOESN'T TELL THEIR BOYFRIEND-- NO! THEIR FIANCE ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THEIR HEALTH!!" Tom yelled, walking faster making it harder for Zion to follow him so he just stood on a spot, watching Tom silently.

"IF MARK HADN'T TOLD ME ANYTHING, ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME THEN?!" Tom asked, turning to Zion with such worried eyes. He almost looked like he was going to cry.

"Thomas.. I don't want you to worry that's why I had no plan on telling you anything about my health.." Zion spoke in a low and settle voice. He stared back at Tom, "I just couldn't let you worry about me anymore..."

"Do you not trust me?"

Zion's eyes widened as he froze in his place, "Thomas--"

"Do you still not trust me enough for you to start telling me things as important as these?" Tom asked, his voice hinted the tone of sadness and doubt.

"Thomas." Zion called out as he went and embraced Tom from his back. Hugging him gently but also tightly at the same time.

"You know I trust you..." Zion spoke, Tom closed his eyes as he felt the gentleness of his lover's embrace. Calming down his anger.

"I trust you, Thomas."

At this moment Tom felt at ease, "I'm sorry... I just couldn't let myself be clueless as to what's happening to my lover... I don't want to relive those days.. Please understand."

Zion hugged Tom tighter, inhaling his scent and loving every bit of it, "I'm sorry... I promise to tell you everything about my health from now on."

With that Tom felt relaxed, his heart rate started to become normal and his mind started to become at peace.

"Thank god..." Tom mumbled before turning to face Zion and embrace him. Closing his eyes as he smiles, "Thank you for saving me.."

'saving you?'

Zion looks down at Tom, watching Tom still hugging him tightly.

'saving you from where? From what?'

Tom soon let go and look at his beloved. Smiling at him with a tear escaping from his eye, "You don't know how much I really love you. You idiot."

Tom pulled away from the hug when his phone started to ring. He turned it on, seeing that it was a message from Tord.

He sigh as he opened the message,

From: Horns

My sister's coming later. Let's meet up at the Susan's Cafe to dicuss some things to tell her and also to meet her there.

Tom scoffed, "Tafira?--"

"Mahal kita, Thomas."

Tom turned to look at Zion, wondering why he suddenly spoke with what seems to be a language that he couldn't understand.

Zion was clutching his chest tightly while smiling at Tom, "Mahal na mahal kita... Believe me.." Zion said, his voice filled with so much love and endearment.

Tom stared at him for a while before returning his smile, "Did you just speak Filipino just now?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me what it means."

"It means something deep. You'll know soon."

"You're an idiot."