• 13 •

No One's P.O.V

Tord kneeled down in front of his boss with his head hung low, "Please! Don't make me do this! Anything but this Boss!!"

His boss pulled him up by his toned arm, "Tord as much as I feel sympathy for you. You have no other choice." his boss said before letting go of Tord's arm.

His boss turned around and sighed, "It's either him or your job. Remember there's some things on the line here. Hurry up and decide." his boss said before sitting down on his chair in a stressed manner.

Tord only kept his eyes fixated on the floor, he had too many things going around his mind. Mainly his lover, Tom.

"Go home and think about it. I'll give you 1 hour to decide. If you choose him, don't show your face here ever again. But if you do. You've probably made the better choice."

Tord sat bolt upright panting while sweat was rolling down his temple. His breath was shaken and his eyes were already wide awake.

He was in his room, with all the curtains closed and a ringing phone and alarm clock on the table beside his bed.

It took him a minute to realise that he was only dreaming.

He brought his knees up to his chest as he catches his breath slowly. He let his eyes adjust to his surroundings, touching his scars in the process.

Tord felt anger sudden rush up making him groan and curse outloud.

"FUCK!" he shouted before his head whipped to the direction of his phone. He snatched it and turned it on.

It was a call from his sister.

Tord rolled his eyes before hitting the answer button and putting the phone near his ear while his other hand turning off the alarm.

"What?" Tord started with an annoyed, morning voice.

He heard a chuckle on the other side, "Aww did I wake you up? Do you still need sleepy??" his sister teased.

"Listen here Tafira, I'm in no time for your bullshit so cut straight to the point." Tord growled as his eyebrows crunched in a very displeased manner.

"Jeez, I was only lightening up the damn mood you know?"

Tord clicked his tongue as he rolled his eyes, "Well you're not doing very good at it sissy." He retorted.

"Yeah, whatever."

"You're supposed to be a doctor here. Fucking act professional sometime?"

"Shut the hell up."

"Whatever. What the hell do you want."

"I'm flying there now to treat a patient of mine. And I'm going to visit you and THOMAS after." Tafira informed, her voice was still as annoying as Tord remembers.

"Why don't you just come here with Mom and the others? It's like two fucking days from now." Tord said as he starts to get up from his bed and stretch.

"No. My patient's condition is getting worse, therefore it's my priority." Tafira replied, Tord was a bit surprised of how serious she sound.

He chuckled, "Cool, you know how to speak professionally and not annoyingly."

"I'm serious. I'll see ya. Asshole." Tafira ended the call.

Tord rolled his eyes and threw the phone on his bed. He then started thinking, "I have to tell Thomas then..." he mumbled before massaging his own temples slowly.

"What the hell was with that dream..." he said to himself, heart starting to ache again.  He didn't want to relive the past.

He really didn't.

Knock knock

"Come in." Tord said, walking over to his closet to get a towel.

The door opened and Paul peeked his head in. He had a unlit cigarette hanging in his mouth, "Boss said he needs you to go to the building tomorrow."

"Got it." Tord replied bluntly, Paul just shrugged and closed the door.

Tord walked inside his bathroom and turned his shower on. He took off his clothes and hanged them on the hangers, stepping inside the shower and letting the water drip onto him.

He sighed as he brushed his hair back,

"Why?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~With Tom~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zion stared at Tom's sleeping face. Loving how relaxed and peaceful his lover was. He watched at how Tom's chest was raising up and down slowly as he pulled him closer by his waist.

He kissed Tom's forehead to his nose, "I love you so much." he whispered as he brought up his hand to Tom's face and caress his cheek.

"I have to get going, Boss." he whispered before he sat up and went to the bathroom to get fixed.

He looks at himself in the mirror, kind of relief that nothing had happened between him and Tom yet. He wanted to make their first time special.

"But can I really make it that far with him?" He spoke, staring at himself with a sad expression.

"What if he finds out?..."

With that Zion let out a sigh as he washes his face and reaches for the corner of the sink. He felt nothing but the cold surface..

His eyes widen at the sudden realization, "I FORGOT TO GET MY GLASSES!!" He shouted, waking Tom up in the process.

Tom let out a groan, "What are you yelling at early in the morning?" he said, he's voice sounded lazy and tired. Zion rushes out of the bathroom while combing his hair.

"I forgot to go to the building for my glasses last night." Zion replied, fixing his clothes up.

Tom giggled, "Yeah, you slept in last night. I even have to bring you to my bed." he said as he sat up while rubbing his eyes.

Zion paused, "Slept in?" he asked.

Tom nodded lazily, "Yeah, the last thing I remember is that after washing the dishes. I turned around to look at you and you were already asleep. It's like you fainted or something." Tom said then laughed.

"Oh, I see. That is indeed funny." Zion replied, chuckling as he put on his shoes.

"Boss, I have to get going okay?"

Tom let out a yawn, "Yes, please be careful." Tom spoke in a very tired and gentle tone.

"Of course." Zion walks over to Tom and gave him a hug, "Be careful also. Remember you can call me--"

"Anytime if I need help. Of course Busy Bee. Now get going and put on your glasses." Tom said before giggling. Zion kissed his cheek.

He then grabbed his stuff before turning to his lover and waved.

He then left.

Tom stared at Zion's direction, smiling to himself like an idiot before falling back to the bed and embrace sleep once again.

Zion put on his face mask, sunglasses and his beanie as he waited for Mark to pick up his phone. He was dialing his manager to pick him up at Tom's place.

As he waits he stares at the ground, his heart beat started to go faster.

Mark finally answered, "Zi? You called?"

"Mark, Tom said I 'kinda' fainted yesterday."

"What?!"